Event?? Modernagrav??

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
like 30 skelatons popped up in moderna pl spot today, thursday 29th july,

is this an event? or some one just hacked for laugh... so damn stupid char was about to ding as well, post replys pls :D

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
ye was there.. was crazy.. & u cudnt sprint away coz they had speed.. cudnt rezz coz they had long agro span...
screwed my pc over also... was binded so far away...

This best not have been an event :flame: :( :eek:

Darkheart

Loyal Freddie
was there aswell, skellys was called: The Gore Dripping Skellton, never seen anything like that before...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Darkheart said:
yepp and it suxxored big time :(

Admittedly I did feel like killing sombody after it, but the sensation passed after I drowned my cat. ;)

Still, can't really fault GOA on this. I think a combination of over-zealious leaders and people who were running off that made it... well I guess drag out. The mob seemed to have been tailored to be killed by more people as well.

But my absolute favourite bit was when the *cough* PN's appeared and the Gjytha seemed to think it had somthing to do with the event. I was crying with laughter at one point. All hail Convokers!! :clap:

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
actualy i thought it was really cool.. made a diffrence from just exp`ing all time... & how quickly mids were to react

Xplo

Banned
I bet they made it spawn there to kick PL'ers in the ballz

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Xplo said:
I bet they made it spawn there to kick PL'ers in the ballz

yes my thought exactly.. :) give them a tad grief just for the hell of it... :p

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Admittedly I did feel like killing sombody after it, but the sensation passed after I drowned my cat. ;)

Still, can't really fault GOA on this. I think a combination of over-zealious leaders and people who were running off that made it... well I guess drag out. The mob seemed to have been tailored to be killed by more people as well.

But my absolute favourite bit was when the *cough* PN's appeared and the Gjytha seemed to think it had somthing to do with the event. I was crying with laughter at one point. All hail Convokers!! :clap:

I somehow think she was taking the piss Archeon :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
Darkheart said:
was there aswell, skellys was called: The Gore Dripping Skellton, never seen anything like that before...
i, sure iv seen those knocking around alb...

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Well.. it was pretty funny.. the group in the middle pulled just as they spawned.. took them out... came to us.. then the spot on the far right
Survivors kept trying to rezz.. but there agro span was sooo far & they moved pretty fast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom