Event Mercenary Army Control

H

Herne

I have had a couple of pm in game from people asking about how the Blades NPC mercenary army came into my control and how they were/are operated.

To see the story of how they came into my control refer to Hienrichs post earlier....

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=41325

As for the armies control, you are required to recover a "Pendant of the Blades" amulet from Feather, the Blades NPC contact at Aribards.

As the quest was mainly open to mercenarys only they could complete the quest and obtain the medallion. Once a player had got past a specific point in the quest, only that player could complete it. Feather will only hand pendants to me, because of this. As such it is possible for me to obtain multiple pendants.

The army can be controlled by any player wearing La "pendant of the blades". In order to move the army you must talk to the Sergeants or named (some, not all of) characters. A window will then appear offering a series of waypoints that the army can travel to. say or click on the desired destination and they will move to that point, different start points offer different destinations.

At the moment, the army is limited to moving from Aribarbs to cornwall station by a variety of different routes.

Herne theHunter (Lvl 48 Mercenary)
<Crack Suicide Squad>

O

old.LandShark

Nice info, helped my curiosity a little =)

C

Cowled

I would take them to df and hunt diamonds :D

What? What event? Shh! Slave, kill that Sucubus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom