Event Items

O

old.Bubble

Are we going to have some sort of lotto if GOA don't delete them?
I was in the raid and helped take the APK back and shortly LDed- then got kicked out when i relogged

A

amuse

doubt it.. if some1 got an item, they will surly hang on to them even if it drages them to hell and back...

hope they will get deleted though

G

Graknak

afaik just nerfed to 26% and some 10 sec -ish duration, but not deleted i'm affraid, with they did though and redid the campaign with some diff loot system....

C

chimaira

Remove those bloddy proccs.

Event >>> Sidi

nerf xD

O

old.Morchaoron

Could give them a disadvantage... like a zone broadcast every 10 seconds that says "Mididiot is to the East" :D

O

old.Bubble

how meny of these items dropped for albs?
i hear on the german servers they farmed these items and got loads and loads

like 19 items and 22+ plat

did this happen on this server
did i just sell my 160 hard earned diamond seals for 1600 which is now nothing since every person now has an extra 20 plat to afford to become LGM crafters?

G

Graknak

i think APK mob was killed 3-4 times by albs, Mpk one 1 or 2 times and no albs killed the hpk one. Ck endmob was kill by albs and Black Queen killed by mids, 4 items/lord, so thats about 20-30 items orso

edit: and according to GOA the plat dropping mobs didn't respawn...

R

Roalith

APK mob only dropped 2 x lootlists of the 4 items, Mid and Hib were only killed once before the event npcs were despawned (I believe). Black Queen + last guy dropped 4 items each, which means 24 items in total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom