Event/Infil epic quest relation

A

Arthwyr

Wandered into tepocs today to do my lvl 43 epic. Unfortunately Overseer Tepok was nowhere to be found. In there I ran into Soro another infiltrator doing his 43 epic he told me he camped the normal spawnarea every day since the event passed but tepok hasnt apeared since. Does anyone know if there is a relation ?

O

old.LandShark

I believe the worms are aggressive to all other monsters, much as the Geershas are. Hence Tepok has probably been spawning and getting zerged?
*shrug*
Just a thought :)

K

knockout

well i went down, turned right at the 1st Xroad, then turn right again where the juggernauts are, and went up and at the end of that corridor was tepok.

K

Khalen

I have another thing to report and that is that some minstrels are walking with quest persons again (NPC's where you gotta go to for quests...) I hope they look into this because it isn't funny for the people who are looking for those persons and then find out that they aren't at the designated location...

A

Arthwyr

Another day passes without tepok both soro and myself looked for him again today, no luck. Gonna report it to right now on monday just incase its a hangover from the invent instead of actualy being intentional. Spoke to knockout and he saw tepok before the actual event, not after.

A

Arthwyr

Ok got a reply from right now and they assured me tepok will be back soon. Soooo little more patience and we can finnish our quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom