Event : High level mobs in lowbie zones ????

O

old.Bometal

Last night, i was soloing my cabalist (lvl 9) at the spidervalley near Tepoc. Suddenly, i saw some lesser Telamons running by. No, they
weren't pets. There was no sorc near. The conned ptm (duh) but their alignment was neutral. The came from the direction of snowdonia and ran towards
Tepoc and disappeared downthere...

And even weirder, when i played my pydrwen midgard alt, i had a similar experience. I was bashing some vein spiders arround Mularn, behind some fortress when i suddenly saw 3 bone-thingies (can't remember their name exactly,
were big things, walking on 2 feet, looking like Wolves), ptm to me and aggro. They just ran into the forrest. A pm to a high level friend off mine told me that it where lvl40+ animals that normally didn't supposed to be there
in a lowbie area ...

Could this things be part of events ? Or do I have to see a doctor ? :)

T

Troryn

probably some event related

but go see a doc in any case

X

--xion--

lol the telamons..well did they like stand still , move around in random directions or just ran forward then dissapear? coz u sure it wernt a lag..ghost,,

W

-Wedge-

Dont forget that some sorcs tend to take their pets on a 'ride'...

E.g. sorc jumps on a horse to where ever... Pet follows...

But, hey, could be event related... (Telamons are normally agro)

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm...

Yeah telamon are hella aggro... normally I'd put it down to sorcery...
but interesting...

Keep seeing telamon running around the pygmy goblin house... but that's more likely to be sorcerors releasing pets.

R

Rhuric

Those damn telletubbies are everywhere, I get so damn irretated when a sorc brings em to DM, they tend to always be in the way when Im trying to mark someone in the group, but otherwise nice pets, so damn large just. Sorcs say: Heal my pet. 2-4 sec later u get blind cause the effect being so damn large

D

-Dreama-

ehhh....when a sorc charms a pet and then gets onto a horse, if the pet is fast enough it follows the sorc...now, since horses don't go in a straight line and the pet will always take the fastest route to it's master it doesn't follow the horse track...it will run across the plains...thru camp forest...avalon marsh...ect ect...so what you saw was a pet running the fastest direct straightest line it could to get back to it's master.

because it was nutrel to you the telemon was still charmed, it hadn't been released and just running home.

R

Rhuric

I would prolly say it was charmed, cause if I remember right there where ppl killing epic mobs in Barfog, dont know if it was a sorc with em or not, but I would say it was pretty likely

Now atleast u have some explanation for those Telamons =)

W

-Wedge-

I checked today...

If it was Neutral (not friendly) then something is 'fishy'... A charmed telamon should be friendly, not neutral...

O

old.Bometal

And it weren't pets,

there were 2 or 3 of them , neutral

And what about the thing that happend in midgard ?...

Strange things are happening in our realms these days...

I sense great danger comming up...

C

Cronn

When a telamon is released it becomes neutral until it gets back to it's stone then becomes aggressive.

I don't know about the midgard thing because I havn't ever played mid.

A

aligro2

Originally posted by -Dreama-
ehhh....when a sorc charms a pet and then gets onto a horse, if the pet is fast enough it follows the sorc...now, since horses don't go in a straight line and the pet will always take the fastest route to it's master it doesn't follow the horse track...it will run across the plains...thru camp forest...avalon marsh...ect ect...so what you saw was a pet running the fastest direct straightest line it could to get back to it's master.

because it was nutrel to you the telemon was still charmed, it hadn't been released and just running home.

poor, poor telamon, having to run all the way home after his master abandoned him, i'm suprised he didn't drown himself in the river on the way

F

Falcor

Well i was playing my alt yesterday in salisbury plains, and a man at arms and scout came past, even got a screenie....

O

old.Second

I saw a knight(Sir something) swim around in the waters of barfog when i was ganking that undead draggon:p he was killing those Afanc hatchlings for me hehe.

T

Treniel

in beta they stuck like lvl 50 mobs next to camelot :eek: aggro mobs to u couldn't get to our border keep cus there was a line of aggro mobs all arround the nearest bind point :p

i think sorc ideas prob the best...sum1 went to LB got a pet on way etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom