Event: dont know if this is new, but...

B

bracken_woodman

As I was riding through Snowdonia Station today, a sergeant ( I forget his full name), ordered me to halt. I dismounted and approached him, and after discussions he asked me to speak to his lieutenant in the station and get him to redeploy the guards closer to the station, as there were civilians there who needed protecting from the incoming invasion. I talked with the lieutenant just inside the station, and on the advice of the sergeant suggested he redeployed closer to the station. The lieutenant then issued a broadcast saying that he has spoken with me and he had agreed to redeploy the troops. A small army of guards then arrived near to the station. When a same level (48) guildmate spoke with the lieutenant, he was told that the redeployment had already been discussed. So, if this is new, then the invasion is far from over, and if Snowdonia Station should fall you know who to blame :p

B

belth

Sweet, more event-stuff happening :D

Guildmate told yesterday on /gu about the new guards at Snow Station and while I was finish up my 48 epic, I went to talk with them... Wish one of them had done something else that babble though, was bit disappointed when nothing happened :p

F

Falcor

well seems pretty obvious....geershas------snow station

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom