Event chars won't talk?

O

old.Cru

Hi,
I'm on Hib Excal and I'm a lv19 Elf Chanter. I think I've found atleast 2 event chars but they won't talk? One even had a text box whixh said " <Enter name> opens her mouth, but nothing comes out"? Am I doing sommat wrong? Do I have to pay them or say sommat? or do I have to be a different char altogether? plz help!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Highlight the event char- then type: "Brannor, bribe?"
The event char will say something like: "5g man plz!!!!11"

Don't give him 5, give him 10! This will make event char Brannor /dance with you. He will then open a portal to a zone called Narnia.. happy eventing!

E

erl

Told you to stop using those drugs, didn't I sickofit? ;)

To the first poster: don't listen to the junkie :rolleyes:

A

Aeiedil

ive heard only bards can talk to them, i dunno i aint tried

O

old.tRoG

show him a lady tr00l. hes a troll by nature so he wont be able to resist.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You're playing on Hibernia/Excalibur?

Try speaking spanish to the NPC... BAHahahaHAhaha mwhahaa!!

A

Aeiedil

oh bugged, went ott with deletion ;) <fixed> (removed Lucil, hes still around, just not a major worry)

K

Keri

I talked to both Fusa (sp?) and Rysa .. both said exactly the same thing .. mentioned the rock that yawns .. this refers to the new giant in Odin's. The text seems bugged, as the last word is just "d". I tried saying several things to them, but got no reponse.

S

SFXman

Sickofit... is craazyyy, damn drug-abuser leave us be!

O

old.Cru

erm...thankyou to the one person who wasn't on a mission to boost their post count.....

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Cru
erm...thankyou to the one person who wasn't on a mission to boost their post count.....

whos the one person? :)

S

SFXman

tRoG:
Originally posted by Keri
I talked to both Fusa (sp?) and Rysa .. both said exactly the same thing .. mentioned the rock that yawns .. this refers to the new giant in Odin's. The text seems bugged, as the last word is just "d". I tried saying several things to them, but got no reponse.
:p

A

Aeiedil

where is the new giant? i saw a yawning giant and a giant horse the other day, but apparently thats been around a while. the exact words spoken are :

"Because of the 'Father of the Monsters' mistake, the dead slave gave birth and fled in the frozen lands of 'Wolfwheat'. Br the displeasure of the 'irons', he who lives beyind the 'yawning rock' must take it back and, once again, lock in my d"

ideas anyone?

Y

Yussef

If the last few words meant look instead of lock due to a typo he might be saying look in my direction. But due to the fact that he autofaces you it could be a waste of time o_O

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Aeiedil
"Because of the 'Father of the Monsters' mistake, the dead slave gave birth and fled in the frozen lands of 'Wolfwheat'. Br the displeasure of the 'irons', he who lives beyind the 'yawning rock' muse take it back and, once again, lock in my d"

ideas anyone?

Go to the Glaciar Giant , then follow the path up to bled/MGs road and to the right theres a rock in the trees with a NPC i havnt seen before...cant remember name now but she said same thing as that...she conned purple to lvl42 as well.....

looks like the GG will play a part in the campaign then :D

S

skerit XP

I've been gone for ten days, what has been happening cause I see all this stuff over event chars?
Where are they in Albion?

K

Keri

Ummm .. try checking the Albion forums? Just an idea .. never know, it might help to go there.

<removes tongue from cheek>

O

old.giriam

I found another of those NPC's in hibernia this weekend. Dont recall what her name was but she was i the middle of a large group of empyrean's in Bri Leith, close to the Cursed Forest border, and close to the north zonewall. (In other words, about as far North/East as you can go in Bri Leith)

I dont think she's been found and widely discussed before, so a post here seemed like a good idea.

Im no bard, so i coudlnt get much information out of here. proabably just says the same as the rest of them anyhoo.

G

A

Aeiedil

can someone give me better directions to this npc on odins? i cant find it :)

O

old.tRoG

the gg is the father of the monsters? the big pimp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom