Eve TV and Gaming TV

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought I share this, its not just for EVE players and might be something you like to tune in for. Eve-Online, a MMO based out of Iceland has teamed up with some players and created EVETV. They are streaming live and free of charge this weekend (friday,saturday and sunday) from 2:50pm GMT til 8pm. Feel free in joining irc.coldfront.net #evetv

http://www.eve-online.com/evetv/

taB

Part of the furniture
Yes, thread necro, etc....

Eve TV is having it's first pro broadcast today, filmed in a studio that cost 11mil to build apparently (they hired it). 12pm GMT broadcast (11am BST), but you can watch it any time, which is good because I'm at work. Hence the searching of old posts on forums and the writing of excessive bollocks.

Considering that people here are interested in general gaming stuff, this will probably be worth a watch for those with an interest in media stuff. As I understand it will be pay-to-view after a couple of free episodes.

There is a lot of debate on the Eve forums about whether it will be any good, am gonna watch it and find out for myself. Although I'm posting this I am a tad dubious!

Oh, and the reason for this bump is that Xyliana is the director. I also understand that various people are trying desperately in game to pod (kill) the Beefy Fiddler character - how dare they hire someone who isn't a generic fugly game player to present a show (What kind of a fucking name is that by the way, sounds like a bovine molester).

Ben.

P.S. The blond chick looks like one of AL Swearengen's employees.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Interesting.

I just signed up to get the free credits and did enjoy the show. What this has done has shown me quite a bit about EVE and the universe that it operates in.

Sadly I have no time to look into it as I am firmly in the Warcraft camp but I like the show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom