Eve Online - The Second Genesis

J

Jonaldo

Why bother with GTA - Vice city? :p we've all played it and finished it, good game but once it's done it gets a bit boring.

Get Eve :D join me in beaming big floating rocks till they drop shiny bits of metal and we become kajillionaires!

I kinda look like my old mentalist ;)
omni.txt

Name: Omniscieous
Race: Gallente
(as you can tell if you look at the pic) :p

Seems ok so far, met about 6 people from Hib/Pryd alone so far, dunno how many others are playing.

I know the game won't be for everyone so not looking for 'Eve is boring and shit' replies, just saying I'm there and cancelled my daoc account.

Hopefully see some of you out there, and as powerlevelling don't exist, feel free to beg ;)

Feel free to send me a message if you ever decide to play.

G

Garaen

Where did you get the game from mate? Your local store or did you order on-line? I am gagging to play the game, but Amazon.co.uk are not selling it.

J

Jonaldo

I ordered it online from special-reserve.co.uk

dunno if they deliver to Europe though as I'm in UK

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

it aer boring and shit!!11

*cackles*

S

Sharma

I r buggering off to AC2 since i was convinced by SOME PEOPLE

:D

T

Teh Krypt

Im playing PS beta too.. dam fun... COULD be even more fun if I had more ram and could actualy hit people :p

G

Garaen

Rarr, just orderd it off Ebay :clap: So i should be playing in a few days :)

O

old.LandShark

Dunno if values of ores has been changed yet, but... well, 1mil ISk is a single refine of the rarest roids. More realistically, thinking as a Gallente, you can make 60k in - i think - 8 trips, with the starter frigate and mining omber, which is easy to find in 100% safe systems. Then with your 60k buy a navitas and another 10 trips or so on omber you can afford an imicus. (which is 200k or so usually)
With an imi and upgraded cargo space you can start doing about 300k per hour solo if you get lucky and find a pirate-free belt with some dark ochre or whatever in it....
I think what I'm trying to say here is that 1mil ISK is fuck-all ;)
First battleship is around 214mill, IIRC.....

G

Garaen

lol, i had to read that twice :p

Thanks for clearing it up. I'll have to start learning all the lingo in preperation for the game! *rubs hand in glee* :D

G

Garaen

Just been trying to read the official forum's, but they load very slow and i get quite a few error messages etc :(

Also, what race are you Landshark? I am thinking about going Gallente or Caldari, but ive been told it does'nt make to much of a difference apart from the look of your ships.

O

old.LandShark

Errrrr, highlander :p
Was in beta but not actually bought it (yet).
Personally I could never see any difference between the various races other than specific starting sub-races have various stats and available starting skills.... *shrug*
1mil ISK in 20-30mins = I'm surprised to hear that's possible, unless you're talking about with friends guarding you and hauling ore etc...

J

Jonaldo

Well even if not 20-30 minutes as the game has only been out for 4-5 days it's not like they're saving months of time by doing that.

I already have 3 ships but none with any offensive capabilities really :) dual mining lasers on my Imicus at the moment. (noob mining ship type thing)

Users who are viewing this thread