Evanescence - Fallen

H

Happy Go Lucky

I thought it was alanis morrisette when I first heard it :(

is good, I agree with doh boy about the male vocals.

If the rest of the album is good as bring me to life, I will buy it! :)

G

Gef

Originally posted by doh_boy
Bring me to life would be good if it didn't have the shite bloke singing :|

Thats what I said, I like the rest of the album lots though.

S

Sar

Downloaded a few more of their songs - Tourniquet is brilliant, as is Eternal.

Think I shall be purchasing at the weekend.

:)

S

Sar

Bought it yesterday after downloading all the songs the other day (take note RIAA!), and just to re-iterate: This album is fucking superb

11 tracks - 0 fillers.

:great:

O

old.ignus

my immortal is the song I want played at my funeral.

A

Anasyn

I prefer Hello actually, better than My Immortal

And yeah, I've got the album it's great, listen to it most of the time in work. And as for the Nu-Metal tag, if it is, it's the only listenable stuff in the entire crappy commercial "oh look at me I'm pretending to be such an angsty sh*t when I've got everything made" genre.

G

Gef

I just downl... er acquired a copy of 'Not for your ears' dont think its retail to be honest. But its a demo tape of loads of original tracks before the record label 'tampered' with them. 'Bring me to life' sounds sooooo much better without cheesey rap bloke.

If I could post a link to some of the tracks I would, but thats n0rty. So I wont..

Take my word for it, its good :)

J

Jonny_Darko

I like the single, but tend to find over the course of an album it begins to get incredibly repetitive.

Plinky plonky piano opening...cue heavy metal guitars...add operatic voice, and there you have it.

And while her voice is undoubtedly good, for some reason it gets very boring very quickly.

Gimme Billy Corgan any day.

M

Munkey-

Reminds me of some song I keep seeing on Onyx.TV. Ice Queen - Within Temptation or something, her voice is waaaaay too powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom