Eurovision

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So this shitfest is tonight and I probably won't watch but flippin eck, Australia are in it.

you fuckin w0t m8.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
CYnlMAkWEAEfKTB.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Denmark got eliminated in the semis(lol wat?) and I've got a paper to finish. 100% will not watch

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not the same without Wogan but come on. Don't be so miserable. Crack open the prosecco, pick your favourites, dance along, think about men for a bit and have fuuuuuuuun!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not the same without Wogan but come on. Don't be so miserable. Crack open the prosecco, pick your favourites, dance along, think about men for a bit and have fuuuuuuuun!
Snuggle in your pink slippers, giggle with the girlies, bleed from your genitals, eat maltesers, moan about your supposed friends and have fuuuuuuun!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wtf!!!! Most awesome Eurovision evah...forget the imf..the frickin doom merchants...the Eurovision has just saved Europe...I'm voting stay after that.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wtf!!!! Most awesome Eurovision evah...forget the imf..the frickin doom merchants...the Eurovision has just saved Europe...I'm voting stay after that.

What happened? I just tuned in and it looks like australia have won.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Haha, suck a dick, Russia.

Disappointed we got points though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Russia didn't make it even though it's 1000 man callcenter-team from Kreml! Denmark didn't give any points to Sweden @CorNokZ

Glad Sweden didn't win. Each and every one of our contestants has a 10-man team from Sony Records behind them. Did enjoy Netherlands and Spain. Australia was great.

So good luck building an arena in a war-torn country.

"The picture was supposed to be artsy and highly domestic"..

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yay we had hope of not being shit then the phone votes came in and we ended up thrid last. Go us

Job

Fuck the politovoting, the skit sequence was perfect and I'm telling you that will have swayed so many undecided voters on Europe, us Brits don't trust anyone till they take the piss out of themselves.

All we need now is a big muslim song contest, get them to ridicule their own clothes and religion...all will be forgotten overnight.

On the other hand though, now Eurovision has joined the EU in pisding off Russia...

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Not pissing off Russia. Pissing off Neo-Kreml! I'm coining that expression btw.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Half time show was excellent again from Sweden (was great last time they hosted it too)

Job

That woman is not my type, but for some reason I find her as hot as hell.

Job

Swedes aren't foreign, anyone with sand in their shoes is foreign.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Imo, both Ukraine and Russia's contribution was shit. How on gods green earth did they manage to place #1 and 2? (completely with disregards to any political standpoint)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
All the songs were shit, I thought that was the general point to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom