European elections

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok so got my voting form in the post this morning but i feel like a homo with a vagina (i.e. i just dont know wtf to do with it), I know nothing about who the people are that I can vote for or what they stand for. I'm not going to vote for the sake of it but it really did make me wonder how many people do just that?

Can anyone shed any light on this for me, point me to an idiots guide to the EU electionss or something?

Many thanks

xxx

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I would vote for Barat Robama I was you. I've heard he is the man to vote for nowadays.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Well you have a month to do a bit of research and find out.

I'd expect some advertisement from the candidates until then but who knows.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tbh, everyone will should vote for the the person that's going to do the worse, then maybe they'll scrap the EU!

The End

They all lived happily ever after, and the deformed crops came out to play!

:cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Your average Joe Sixpack - if he votes - will vote as if it were a general election. Most people know jack shit about the European Parliament.

you can expect to see Labour get an absolute pounding

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay i dont hate the EU.

Ok so basically i did some more poking about (thx for the info guys...so very much helpful, long time) and ascertained that i can vote for the same fellas who will run in the uk elections (la*spit*bour, lib*whodafuckistheirleaderagain?*dems and conser*ahem*vatives as well as the independants and the "we hate europe" brigade) and then whoever i vote for has to perform an andrew lloyd webber song infront of the queen after being mentored by simon cowell and having the virgin amanda weep over their shoes they will then go forward to greatness and if they ultimately get enough votes will then go on to be in charge of the big brother house, hells kitchen and that desert island where everyone shags eachother.

Eventually they will then release several autobiographies, a couple of Smash number ones and their own line of clohing for real women before undertaking messy divorces and being publicly ridiculed for appearing under the influence of something or other on This Morning with fern and phil and finally dying of cancer of the arsehole and being declaired national saints.

is that right?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't hate the EU either, I just find something funny - that deformed foods are thrown away in england, the farmers say "its not up to EU standards", went to france, see deformed foods all around, and their the biggest agricultural country around - When i say deformed, I don't mean like its growing longues and lips etc, i mean, like we always buy straight Cucumbers, but in France, they're wavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom