Question Euro transfer

Morry

Fledgling Freddie
Hi lads & lassies,

The free month the Euro players got is coming to and end on 25th March. Does anyone know when the tranfer will be done. I read that the accounts can be opened and subscribtion paid.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi lads & lassies,

The free month the Euro players got is coming to and end on 25th March. Does anyone know when the tranfer will be done. I read that the accounts can be opened and subscribtion paid.

Apparently when ...

2kba58f20bbe.jpg

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Hi lads & lassies,

Mythic/EA bought 3D realms and they gonna release it with Duke Nukem Forever

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As said they won't open tranfers until the free month is over, its been their plan from the start because they're a bunch of stingy tight fisted fuckers that claim "Oh its not ready yet" but they had the japanese servers transfered within 2 weeks of announcing it years ago but its hard and "takes time" now? fuck off lol, logic says:

Step 1: give a free month to euro player base to show a new company is in charge and new things *cough egos* are in charge.

Step 2: Make them wait until the free month runs out before they can pay and transfer into a populated cluster to play with players (despite the fact this should have been done immediately upon take over).

Step 3: Laugh as they continue to pay money for a dying game.

Step 4: Keep making the game more stupid by adding overpowered procs, items that give noobs the edge because of a /use or proc not because of how good they actually are.

Step 5: When the game finally dies make DAOC 2 with a new graphics engine and more or less all the same features and start the process all over again whilst allowing GOA to host the euro servers.

i've just deleted every character I have on the EU accounts because I quite simply can't be arsed to wait any longer for such a shit and aged game.

/rant off

Everz

FH is my second home
As said they won't open tranfers until the free month is over, its been their plan from the start because they're a bunch of stingy tight fisted fuckers that claim "Oh its not ready yet" but they had the japanese servers transfered within 2 weeks of announcing it years ago but its hard and "takes time" now? fuck off lol, logic says:

Step 1: give a free month to euro player base to show a new company is in charge and new things *cough egos* are in charge.

Step 2: Make them wait until the free month runs out before they can pay and transfer into a populated cluster to play with players (despite the fact this should have been done immediately upon take over).

Step 3: Laugh as they continue to pay money for a dying game.

Step 4: Keep making the game more stupid by adding overpowered procs, items that give noobs the edge because of a /use or proc not because of how good they actually are.

Step 5: When the game finally dies make DAOC 2 with a new graphics engine and more or less all the same features and start the process all over again whilst allowing GOA to host the euro servers.

i've just deleted every character I have on the EU accounts because I quite simply can't be arsed to wait any longer for such a shit and aged game.

/rant off

Or maybe Mythic were being smart are testing out how many would actually come back?, it's quite different from taking the JPN servers up, with this Mythic have more servers, and 5 different languages to sort out.

This month has been a test of numbers and whether moving Ywain would be viable and whether it has drummed up any interest, you have to be some kind of muppet to complain on a free month Blood, you can't expect Mythic being the small company they currently are to rush this out without ironing every bug out.

What you would have rather done? Not give a free month and have everyone hanging on like?

And DAOC2 needs to die, it will never ever happen

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Or maybe Mythic were being smart are testing out how many would actually come back?, it's quite different from taking the JPN servers up, with this Mythic have more servers, and 5 different languages to sort out.

This month has been a test of numbers and whether moving Ywain would be viable and whether it has drummed up any interest, you have to be some kind of muppet to complain on a free month Blood, you can't expect Mythic being the small company they currently are to rush this out without ironing every bug out.

What you would have rather done? Not give a free month and have everyone hanging on like?

And DAOC2 needs to die, it will never ever happen

God you sound like Tesla and co when they used to lick goa's arse lol. Its no different than the jpn server tho, they sorted that effortlessly if they can convert japanese > english in a matter of weeks theres absolutely no valid reason why they havent done this yet.

As for the free month what i'd rather they did is transfered Dyvet to ywain and then given a free month rather than giving a free month on a dead cluster, great we can pre-template our characters out and then be bored shitless until they get off their arse? what honestly do you think they'd acomplish by giving a free 1 month "Trial" to see who would come back?

If they'd did what I said they'd have got more players back than what they did with Dyvet now (free month on a dead cluster) you can't argue "Oh it'd cost them money" and what do you think it costs them to run Dyvet with its current database? they'd save money my way and they'd get alot more players back than whats playing now.

Everz

FH is my second home
Wall of text etc.

Simply put mate, why not be patient?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This is my face every time one of these threads appear and we still haven't heard any news about a transfer

1266858161502.jpg

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Im toying with re-subbing, but if it means i have to actually pay a transfer fee, rather than get a free Xfer, then i will never resub to DAOC..

Shame cos ive been playing the free month and ive been enjoying it BUT my biggest complaint is lack of players, so obviously letting everyone copy over to the US servers ASAP would be the smartest mode Mythic could make...

However, giving EU players a bone of a free month on empty dead servers, whilst dangling a carrot of *Free Xfer* to a US server, which as of yet hasnt happend, is a serious slap in the face to already jaded EU customers, most of whom were burnt by GOA so badly they probably wont ever come back to DAOC.

Seriously Mythic, pull your fingers outta your fuckin arses on this one, get the Free Xfers rolling BEFORE the free time runs out, infact i'd do them and give everyone another 2 weeks free playtime so they can actually see what its going to be like, and get them hooked on this game again, then you can rape their wallets with your prices..

Currently if you keep heading down the road your going, with the free month thats about to expire, then expect people to resub to an empty server in the hope that one day you will give them a transfer to the US, your pretty fuckin narrowminded and short sighted im afraid to say :(

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
GOA will post a newletter: HAHAHAHAHA NANANANANA HAHAHHAHA, Mythic was always ownd by us and you will never get the transfer :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I dont get the impatience, is it a case of DAoC is that much of a crux on your life that you simply have nothing else to do whilst you wait for this? You've paid for nothing as it stands, they could easily leave us to rot, THEY HAVE NEVER SET A DATE. I see no valid reasons for complaint here other then doing so for the sake of.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I dont get the impatience, is it a case of DAoC is that much of a crux on your life that you simply have nothing else to do whilst you wait for this? You've paid for nothing as it stands, they could easily leave us to rot, THEY HAVE NEVER SET A DATE. I see no valid reasons for complaint here other then doing so for the sake of.

Problem is not that i cant wait, its not saying anything is what pisses me off, i they said today it will be december this year, then i can live with it, but not saying anything is just lame.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Problem is not that i cant wait, its not saying anything is what pisses me off, i they said today it will be december this year, then i can live with it, but not saying anything is just lame.

Nail on the head.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie

Exactly. That's the ONLY thing people can complain about. Getting a free month on a dead server? If you don't like it, don't play. But no info is what's pissing people off tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom