Euro TOA Box Picture

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Oh there is also a new box with DOAC + SI + TOA.
Picture enclosed.

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 161

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7: so now i know what to look for when i goto the store..... thanks.... i guess :kissit:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Same look as my US one, cept the US one isn't in french :p

Grimmy

Fledgling Freddie
Date de parution : 25/02/2004

Does that mean it's due out on the 25th of Feb? :clap:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmy said:
Date de parution : 25/02/2004

Does that mean it's due out on the 25th of Feb? :clap:

Yes. (This website is a Wanadoo Site so I think it's a reliable source of information). My local Virgin Store also said it's due out on the 25th of Feb. :cheers:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
fionnel said:
Do you know if you now need TOA as well to run 2 accounts?

You need 2 TOA copies for 2 accounts (However I don't think TOA is worth for a buffbot account).

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
Yep. You may as well just have one account logged in in TOA and level in SI/classic. There's enough places for it

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I think it will be out in the UK on the 27th Feb not 25th.
European game shops have their distribution networks set up for new releases on wednesdays, while those in the UK have them set up for fridays.
On-line retailers don't normally have this restriction as they dont have the hassle of distribution to local stores.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Might have to get that white box one with Classic+SI+ToA, clever me managed to foobar up my SI CD. so last time i was reinstalling it i had to D/L SI through the auto-patcher (ph34r m3h h4><><z0r sk1lls!one!!!!11 ;))

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
ye-roon said:
giiiivz toa

/me needs Harpy feather cloak

healers embrace >>> harpy cloak imo ;) although harpy may look cooler. healers embrace takes it stat wise imo :)

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone managed to find anywhere other than that french site that has TOA listed for release on that date?

I work in the PC magazine industry and have no pre release info on this, nor do any of the games press sites I use have any mention of this whatsoever, the magazines we get into the office that have release dates for up and coming products have no mention of it either!?!?!?
:( :( :(
Can someone from GOA confirm it IS going to be released on this date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom