Euro News a snippet you gotta chuckle at

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
[16-11-2007] The Camelot Reporter

Animation : A Dragon's Revenge

The new quests of EA Mythic's campaign « A Dragon's Revenge » have been available since last Monday. You can get them from the same NPCs than for the previous stage and they will lead you to new epic battles to defend your realm. The pressure is mounting for adventurers still searching for the secrets of the dragonsworn armour. It's time to discover the latest misdeeds of the enemy horde. Rest assured that the awards will match the dangers encountered.

We have modified the loot given by the young dragons to maintain consistency with the US servers, the latter will now only give 20 respec stones (10 Luminescent Exerpise Stones and 10 Luminescent Exeregum Stones). We are introducing this limit because we don't want those stones to become too common.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... on average 30- 40 players Excal and Pry at a time , what a piss take :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... on average 30- 40 players Excal and Pry at a time , what a piss take :D

Thing is you got to kill mini dragons 24 times in total to get Full Dragon armour and they a pain in ass so as with all other quests mythic have implemented once you done them once people will struggle to get anyone to help after.

As usual with players of Daoc it "I got mine and I'm not bothering to do them again" attitude so to all those doing these Dragons for Farming purposes invite randoms who need quests.

Soulja

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
Thing is you got to kill mini dragons 24 times in total to get Full Dragon armour and they a pain in ass so as with all other quests mythic have implemented once you done them once people will struggle to get anyone to help after.

As usual with players of Daoc it "I got mine and I'm not bothering to do them again" attitude so to all those doing these Dragons for Farming purposes invite randoms who need quests.

Soulja

You have my respect m8.

Alot of what you say is true , and that statement is .

My post was more about Limitations on Dyvet ( as well as the other servers ) , and how they deem fit to reduce to amounts dropped to make the stones too common ...lol :D

Playing on US now ..and have done the quests , got the DR book and all that ...and theres allways a never ending stream of people willing to do raids.

I really get saddened by news like the above posted for the EU English speaking servers that are not populated no more.

Damn you GOA :(

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
It was this that finally made me realise the absolute futility of staying on Dyvet!

It's not that I mind having to grind the same set of Dragon Quests over and over and over for each of my many level 50 toons, it's the fact that at most I may find enough people to help do it maybe once if I'm lucky.

GOA may as well delete the Dyvet Dragon Quests and send the Dragons off to a retirement home as they wont be being troubled in their lairs in the near future. Don't bother making temps with Dragon items in cos you for sure wont be seeing many!

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

Not when the quest first starts you dont, kill them all once and you get the full set of armour. Did this on US when we first moved there and the quests was only a few weeks old.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

24 times ????
kill 4 mini dragons part of quest done next stage kill a boss get armour kill mian drogons get weapon not sure if they changed it in the last 4 weeks mind

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
24 times ????
kill 4 mini dragons part of quest done next stage kill a boss get armour kill mian drogons get weapon not sure if they changed it in the last 4 weeks mind

We moved over to Merlin 6 weeks ago and this was implemented to get ALL Armour 6 pieces in total you must kill the 4 mini dragons killing the 4 = 1Piece of Armour.As for Cloak/Neckie they were taken out by Mythic before we arrived over to US.As for Weapon it not main dragon anymore it is 3 mini type Dragons that are in NF 1 in emain 1 in Odins 1 in HW you also have to find Items for that quest which are scattered around aragom.

All in all a pain in the Arse running around quest.Why I posted for whoever is going to do it on Dyvet with it's population in Goa's post about stones and implementing as US I am presuming that they also doing the long dragged out way of getting the armour.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom