TV Eureka - Season 4

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone who has been following this all these years will be please to know that season 4 starts in the US around 10 July!

I find it quite an amusing show...so will be watching this season!

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Bloody hell, feels like forever since i've seen that show.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
And now i've just realised why, didn't see the second half of the third season.

Wonderful marketing that SyFy channel has :|

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's because of the writers strike bollocks. That whole series was a pure fuck up with regards to showing dates and times, it differed every week just about some weeke not even showing any even after it started up again.

Looking forward to it, I am also hearnig very good things about Haven (new Stephen King show) on SyFy.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Warehouse 13 comes back the same week which was a good new series imo.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Yay for Eureka (and W13)!!

It's gotta be better than Persons Unknown and The Gates. Those two are the biggest pile of shite I think I've seen. Since the strike, it feels as if writers just don't give a shit and are throwing out any old crap. I do hope these two shows go the way Firefly and last no longer than 7 episodes. Even the sexy Rhona Mitra is fucking appaling in the Gates.

jeez, bring back the 'Verse, Dollhouse, and Sarah Conner and get this shit of our tv screens.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
W13 had some meat to it as the season went on, Eureka just keeps a bit too light and fluffy sometimes.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ah, didn't realise Eureka was still around. I thought it had been cancelled and never bothered to check back. Cheers for the heads up :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
W13 had some meat to it as the season went on, Eureka just keeps a bit too light and fluffy sometimes.

I agree, I loved season two it was alot darker of the 3 so far, unfortunately they reckon the majority of folks didn't like that aspect :(

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The Gate series reminds me a bit of eureka just with supernatural instead of science

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just watched EP1 its different but i like it.

Poor Lupo everyone else gets a better life (maybe not fargo) but she got screwed

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Just watched EP1 its different but i like it.

Poor Lupo everyone else gets a better life (maybe not fargo) but she got screwed

If you saw the minitrailer it seems like this is going to be a mini arc at least and I'm sure it will just concern them correcting their timeline.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Still catching up on the second half of series 3 since it got below radar. Great quirky fun. Looking forward to more.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Oooooh, reminds me I'll Jack Sparrow this tonight, woot for Eureka :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Confused, please help;

Saw episode 18 of 3rd season, checked that it's the last, then started on season 4 and on the "previously" there was the breakup of the sheriff and whatsherface.

This never happened though.

Quick rewrite in, missing episode or?

Other then that, love series as always.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Confused, please help;

Saw episode 18 of 3rd season, checked that it's the last, then started on season 4 and on the "previously" there was the breakup of the sheriff and whatsherface.

This never happened though.

Quick rewrite in, missing episode or?

Other then that, love series as always.

stuff

They didn't breakup on the last season iirc but she said she was going to take the job, the breakup was fresh for this ep - a conclusion to the previous "I'm taking the job" bit at the end of last season.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah think they just didn't have time to put it in properly, kinda seems like there's an episode missing, but ah well.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Thoroughly enjoyed this. The first half of season 3 was a bit flabby and I was getting pretty fed up of it. Second half, now that I've seen it, was great fun.

The first ep of season 4 is good and gave me a few right chuckles.

Fargo as the Terminator was brilliant. And its good to see James Callis appear as the founder of Eureka, not seen much of him since his crazy wild eyes routine in Battlestar Galactica.
Tip top quirky Sci fi.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
This is shaping up to be the best series so far. I'm up to ep 4 now. Episode 3 had me in stitches. I really hope they manage to keep momentum up for the entire series :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The crossover eps were both good ( warehouse 13 had fargo in it last ep, claudia is from warehouse 13 ).

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
The more we get of Claudia, the better. She's my 'modern day' Willow. mmmmm....

ECA

I am a FH squatter
She's hotter than Willow ever was. She's like a skinny teen version of Kari Byron.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Win!

Just watched latest episode.

I love the ongoing Fargonator jokes, "Come with me if you want to live", and the Aliens reference had me chuckling. Some of the wisecracks are spot on, like when Jack is yelling at Tiny about having an uncessesarily threatening appearance.

I like that despite all the cod-science and "Omg we have to save the world!" style plots, Eureka just seems to amble along in a very chilled-out kind of way.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been following this show since S1, so I'm pretty much a huge Eureka 'fanboi', you should watch Warehouse 13 if you like Eureka. One or two crossover episodes between them both.

Aye, the reference in the last episode were brilliant.

Wall-E & Lupo Shower = <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom