@Eul

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
yes your really great at guessing...

br1te

Loyal Freddie
eul popping stealthers for his hunter assist group again ?!?! AF!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
He pwned my Ranger :/ altho i almost had him on the first strike but then he SL'ed me and it was gameover xD

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Eul hurts, a lot. Of course he's a timer camper but at least he's solo. I'd be surprised if he was poping for hunters as he really doesn't need to.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Eul hurts, a lot. Of course he's a timer camper but at least he's solo. I'd be surprised if he was poping for hunters as he really doesn't need to.

Err wth did you gone? ( doesn't have anything to do with thread ofc :p )

Punishment

Resident Freddy

He is an exceptional SB tho , one of the few that a nigthshade of equal or near rr just cannot beat 1v1 , impossible to stand up to the extra hp and dps that SB get when played right at higher levels , i wouldnt call him a timer camper ... personally i cba as im half the time outta stealth on my ns juggling tark use spec af celerity and invig pots :*(

The assasin trade just isnt fun anymore , too many damn timers , give back the days just after cata when you could rape on a ns by just blowing purge and battler /use2 at the right ime in a fight while spamming garotte :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
He is an exceptional SB tho , one of the few that a nigthshade of equal or near rr just cannot beat 1v1 , impossible to stand up to the extra hp and dps that SB get when played right at higher levels , i wouldnt call him a timer camper ... personally i cba as im half the time outta stealth on my ns juggling tark use spec af celerity and invig pots :*(

The assasin trade just isnt fun anymore , too many damn timers , give back the days just after cata when you could rape on a ns by just blowing purge and battler /use2 at the right ime in a fight while spamming garotte :p

Spot on. You forgot to add revenoming and swapping weapons, putting cl resists up, melee resist in fight, using cl parry buff, abs buff.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
and Mastery of Strafe V !

If you are doing it right it doesnt look like strafing tbh , i hate walkthru abusers with 2h tho , so annoying and a pain in the ass to counter at times :(

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
If you are doing it right it doesnt look like strafing tbh , i hate walkthru abusers with 2h tho , so annoying and a pain in the ass to counter at times :(

just have 3-4 hunters on assist and problem solved =)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
He pwned my Ranger :/ altho i almost had him on the first strike but then he SL'ed me and it was gameover xD

Post Mortem stealthers do not get pwned !!!

ps. Givf fights Eul, only time i met you i was typing and for some reason didnt think you would attack :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Post Mortem stealthers do not get pwned !!!

ps. Givf fights Eul, only time i met you i was typing and for some reason didnt think you would attack :p

Okay ill try hit him again................

Not >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom