Eul, something wrong mate?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Why did you hit me, i always see you in rvr and never bother you? What's up mate?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Was getting worried had not seen u (Eul) much in frontier lately, was a strange feeling freely to be able to cross bridge :p

Well finally came across u on my new infil (only RR3 so fare) on top of Eras T3 yesterday attacked you the sec. u finished off the guard u had on your neck. ;)

Anyway nice to c that your still alive and kicking. :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
/slit then sitting on your arse should be the general 'please kill me' plea.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
not many players out there to kill anyways.
and i think it was first time i saw u without ur usual stealthzerg, does those scouts taking a break or afking inside keep ?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
not many players out there to kill anyways.
and i think it was first time i saw u without ur usual stealthzerg, does those scouts taking a break or afking inside keep ?

Not to whine or to hang out any1 here, but personally I think that the largest stealth zerg around these days are the hib ones. :ninja:

And yes I run solo more often now that im on my infil, but as u point out not as many solo playes out there to have a go at, and still have alot to learn about playing infil, find the timing very hard to get right.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I never group, and Eul will testify to that. Now if there's a bunch of stealthers where the action is, I can't be blamed for that imo. I want rps too :(

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Not pointing finger at any1 here, but the guys that run in stealth group know who they are.

We all go where the action is or where the flames are that goes for every1 so that will automatically lead to the conseption of beeing in group even though soloing.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
gotta agree with triac here, soulbow ashas deathsarrow and dougie were backon the bridge yesterday evening, as i saw on my vampiir, a scout shoots me and i charge onto him and by the time im there hes already dead cuz they've shot him to death, waste of charge for me :<

but on a sidenote, i love the mutual respect and shit eul but lets start killing eachohter when im on shade now :< cuz tbh ur only person i ever run into! then we had a /bow duel which is always luck based now ive got purge3 ! so off with it, SL pa's inc! xD

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
gotta agree with triac here, soulbow ashas deathsarrow and dougie were backon the bridge yesterday evening, as i saw on my vampiir, a scout shoots me and i charge onto him and by the time im there hes already dead cuz they've shot him to death, waste of charge for me :<

but on a sidenote, i love the mutual respect and shit eul but lets start killing eachohter when im on shade now :< cuz tbh ur only person i ever run into! then we had a /bow duel which is always luck based now ive got purge3 ! so off with it, SL pa's inc! xD

haha fine by me, u might dont have the time to overlap artis that way :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH

RP PL me :(

need only 900k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom