euhm yer.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The reason Mids defend their realm is because there is something to defend, maybe? We don't have that incentive here in Albion. ;)

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Well we defend our keeps.......not just relics.......albs dont care abot their keeps at all!! U do want DF right ?

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Nait said:
Well we defend our keeps.......not just relics.......albs dont care abot their keeps at all!! U do want DF right ?

So 300+ mids only for taking back keeps? Sure, I wish i could read the "OMG INC ALB RELIC RAID" /as spam in midgard last night... :touch:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian, you're laughable.

I won't reply to this thread anymore.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!!1! you mentioned numbers and times on FH, xrealmng imo :eek: that's a bannable offense you get the red card...

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
ReaLX said:
So 300+ mids only for taking back keeps? Sure, I wish i could read the "OMG INC ALB RELIC RAID" /as spam in midgard last night... :touch:

Ye me too wasent online when that happend :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nait said:
Well we defend our keeps.......not just relics.......albs dont care abot their keeps at all!!

Not true. I'm afraid.when you had no relics, you didn't defend. That's why we were able to take all of your keeps in a single night.

Nait said:
U do want DF right ?

Not really. We're not as obsessed with it as Mids. thanks to the existence of AC.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Not true. I'm afraid.when you had no relics, you didn't defend. That's why we were able to take all of your keeps in a single night.

I dont remember you holding any midkeeps for 3 days. If we wanted to we would have no problem taking all your keeps, I am pretty sure that you know that. The difference between alb and mid defense when both are without relics is that we do come out to take em back the same night usually, you need a few days to care most of the times.

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Mids dont have the numbers? Right, check duskwave, mids have 33% of the population, ie, a full third.. Even if albs have 40% which is a little more, it doesnt mean mids cant conjure up a big enough force, it just means there arent enough mids interested in doing so.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I dont remember you holding any midkeeps for 3 days. If we wanted to we would have no problem taking all your keeps, I am pretty sure that you know that.

Given that most Albs can't be arsed to defend keeps with no relics, you're probably right. And there were times when Mids decided (to quote the odd Mid in IRC) "I'm not going there, Albs only farming ffs". Then you'd get them back next morning ;)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Given that most Albs can't be arsed to defend keeps with no relics, you're probably right. And there were times when Mids decided (to quote the odd Mid in IRC) "I'm not going there, Albs only farming ffs". Then you'd get them back next morning ;)

Still never took 3 days to take back a keep from what I can remember, and even if we didnt retake it the same evening we tried most of the times, but albs dont even do that.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
1. You never got to Exc.
2. You need to be far more careful when doing a login raid (as in not moving with 2FG+ and being scouted so easy)
3. Albs don't have 400 logged in relic keep you maths seem to be flawed
4. Mids didn't even try to do it prime time.

funny, i went on a primetime rr not *that* long ago, and yah, there were hundreds of albs already inside the relic keep, obviously warned.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
funny, i went on a primetime rr not *that* long ago, and yah, there were hundreds of albs already inside the relic keep, obviously warned.

ever heard of scout-infil-micners camping at ur TK and yelling /asend BIG MID/HIP RAID INC!!

i mean allbs listen then.. :) last tim alb did primetime raid we got relics from mjolnir and back and u were still busy trying to defeat urself orso

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
ya mids were sloppy, but it was stilla ninja raid- hardly marching across the fronteirs normally- last time you did that we stopped you.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
owned.jpg

Nait said:
:twak:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

I do the same reply as to Gordonax, since you seem to have missed it.

I dont remember you holding any midkeeps for 3 days. If we wanted to we would have no problem taking all your keeps, I am pretty sure that you know that. The difference between alb and mid defense when both are without relics is that we do come out to take em back the same night usually, you need a few days to care most of the times.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I do the same reply as to Gordonax, since you seem to have missed it.

and i also bet that alb can hold a midkeep for 3 days if we want :)
and look at herbals pic 1 more time we can also take all u keeps if we want :D

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Nait said:
LOL again whine about RRs :kissit: Atleast midgard defend their realm!!
Nazgul had beno for 3 days then albs took it for like 1 hour then it was back in mids arms !! :flame:

u sir, are a knobend.

Calo

Part of the furniture
hahahah oh seriously this is gooood

oh im really scared now!!! , THEY SHOW US AN OLD IRRELIVANT SCREEN OH NOOO

u really owned us guys :) good laughing tbh :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Historically the realm without relics has never defended their keeps. No realm has a better reputation then any other in this regard. When Albs had str relics, mid's response to keep raids was also pathetic, as was hibs response when we had no relics.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
hahahah oh seriously this is gooood

oh im really scared now!!! , THEY SHOW US AN OLD IRRELIVANT SCREEN OH NOOO

u really owned us guys :) good laughing tbh :D

Actually the screen is very relevant, I think you were owned and yes I am laughing irl.

:D

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Historically the realm without relics has never defended their keeps. No realm has a better reputation then any other in this regard. When Albs had str relics, mid's response to keep raids was also pathetic, as was hibs response when we had no relics.

He got a point :eek:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

Nol, as usual, is right. And Stop changing your avatar!

Calo

Part of the furniture
nol said:
Actually the screen is very relevant, I think you were owned and yes I am laughing irl.

:D

tbh its not relevant cause its a time ago, time change u know ? mabye u didnt change but well the game does..

what about if i post a screen with on it that i killed some of dh, does it makes me better ? no its a useless screen and every dh player still owns me totally...

agree with u that u owned me :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom