EU players who have moved to the US

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What server are you on?
What Realm?
Any guild?
etc etc

i am giving thought to moving there but would like to get in the same server as the EU lot so we are all together still and prime time action

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sparx said:
What server are you on?
What Realm?
Any guild?
etc etc

i am giving thought to moving there but would like to get in the same server as the EU lot so we are all together still and prime time action

Morgan Le Fay cluster (mid), some Lancelot cluster (hib & alb), heard quite a few are on Mordred too (pvp).

Personally I just started on Lance/hib a few days ago ;p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Oh and I've seen quite a lot of Oo Imo oO on hib/lance too =p

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
I play both EU and US, Gareth Hib and Merlin Alb ... I like overpopulated realms !!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
What server are you on?
What Realm?
Any guild?
etc etc

well you shouldent be afraid about no action , in off hours there are enough ppl online more then on EU so you will have still decent 'action'

Everz

FH is my second home
Meeeh i cant go MLF since i have 50s on igraine /cry

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i play on mid/merlin

and its true that lag is less with 2500 players online then on prydwen with only 1000 players online and there is action nearly 24/7 means there is no such thing as alarm clock raid.

the good and bad part is we get the patchs first, but does also get the hitfixes first.

Thrypfir

Fledgling Freddie
hib gareth,mid lamo but..
unless you have a dedicated grp (GG) to play with,it'll be hard to get good fight. (unless you like zerging and keep takes.plenty of that kind of action)

8v8 and the likes usualy doesnt pick up till like 10-11pm EU time.
thats why I want to roll EU classic servers..I got tired of missing out of primetime action and not being able to play with the US GG's (there are only a few eu ggs and most are full heh) meaning its pretty boring.

but heh,this recent lag is making me rethink it.
i'd expect it to be better nowadays then how it was back when I played on pryd (OF) :/

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Stang - Infiltrator on Alb/Gareth <Legion of Shadow>
Triarius - Melee Tic on Alb/Gareth <Albions Pride> (semi Dutch guild)
Oldleaf - Ranger on Hib/Lamorak <The Collective>

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Thrypfir said:
hib gareth,mid lamo but..
unless you have a dedicated grp (GG) to play with,it'll be hard to get good fight. (unless you like zerging and keep takes.plenty of that kind of action)

8v8 and the likes usualy doesnt pick up till like 10-11pm EU time.
thats why I want to roll EU classic servers..I got tired of missing out of primetime action and not being able to play with the US GG's (there are only a few eu ggs and most are full heh) meaning its pretty boring.

but heh,this recent lag is making me rethink it.
i'd expect it to be better nowadays then how it was back when I played on pryd (OF) :/

get to know people and start to grp with em every day that what i did untill i got in a guild i can run with everyday

Thrypfir

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
get to know people and start to grp with em every day that what i did untill i got in a guild i can run with everyday

yeh thats how I got into my EU GG on gareth in the first place,but it fell apart after some time,some other EU guilds rerolled,some other players i used to run with and who are decent are M.I.A..and most other players that play my time schedule do not fit the 'gg' mark ^^

Btw:IF any gg that would need a player is moving to Lance f.e and starting to level up,let me know imo.I'm up to roll Lance (not merlin cause merlin is assjam fest and bad attitude of players) f.e if I can roll with a set dedicated grp of decent players :)

edit:though i'd prefer to drop my US acc (sell it) and play EU classics..but the lag is making my decision harder :(

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Hib/lamo

Na Meitheal Mire
Few euro players here, most from Hib/Excal Na Suinn Catha
But 1 or 2 others

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Playin a minstrel named Nardor, member of the Divinity guild on alb/gareth and havin tons of fun :)

Bibobobo

Fledgling Freddie
yeah im strongly considering making the jump to usa. the new patch seems too good to wait for. and if i decide to buy catacombs et all, i should be able to level fairly quickly up to the point where i can kit myself out and hopefully get some RvR in.

recent lag spikes in pve alone make the game almost unplayable for me

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Will have a look at EU Classic, but until then I'm playing Mid - Gareth US.

Tiawhyn

Fledgling Freddie
Umpaidh said:
Hib/lamo

Na Meitheal Mire
Few euro players here, most from Hib/Excal Na Suinn Catha
But 1 or 2 others

hey bud :) How are you guys doing over there ? I've been playing Gaheris again atm so might look you guys up
got a level 50 chanter, 50 druid, 50 necro en level 47 hero + 45 shaman (both work
in progress atm ;)) on gaheris :)

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
Tia!
Hiya hon, just a quick note to say we're on Gaheris as well; feel free to say ello on Lmao tho, we pretty much have the same char names that you knew (including kalinz....... ofc) so come and play easymode! :cheers:

Tema

Fledgling Freddie
Where's the best sites to buy a U.S copy of daoc ? All the sites ive been say it cant be shipped to U.K :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom