EU groups running /starting on devon

statued

Loyal Freddie
What EU guilds are currently running on devon and what new ones are inc?

from what ive seen so far
Wasted talent (mid)
Mental Midgets (mid)
Terra Dominus (hib)

ive noticed the rvr for the past week during EU times is completely ridiculous. every pug is either running 2 fulls groups on stick or Either kiting back to a tower/keep if its only 8 of them

would be nice to get some fg action with the EU guys if theres enuf of us.

ill sort out starting an IRC channel for EU guilds on devon aswell and keep all posted

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
My grp is inc, closing in on ready, hopefully rvring towards the end of the week

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Think we fought you tonight (hib guild in all gold/black with the rr3 tanks) .. If you wanna setup some fights then we're normally in Devon irc.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Think we fought you tonight (hib guild in all gold/black with the rr3 tanks) .. If you wanna setup some fights then we're normally in Devon irc.

No dont think so;)

I hang in the #swedish channel so thats the "Brohim" grp then? if so champs>>>>>>>vamps;)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
No dont think so;)

I hang in the #swedish channel so thats the "Brohim" grp then? if so champs>>>>>>>vamps;)

Im insulted by that fact you called it a Broiims group! but yeah thats us~ we wanted to run a champ but nobody wanted to play it :(

Was talking to Statued about fighting, swear i saw him last night at some point!

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
There is more Euro grps atleast runing in mid side.
2 random guilds in hib allso who names i cant remember.

AoP (hib) Alliance of Power

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Snap on Mid.

Couple people not done yet so only running occasionally

Enariol

Fledgling Freddie
We're running as well, haven't been able to field a grp in a week or so due to IRL activites. We'll run tomorrow though - alb grp with some colors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom