EU Alliance on Mid Ywain

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Since moving to Ywain I have been looking for a suitable alliance to join. As far as I can see there is no Mid EU alliance on Ywain so I am planning on setting one up. If you do know of an existing alliance then do say and I can save some time and effort.

Alliance aims
RvR focused alliance that primarily play at EU prime time. The primary language is English but the use of other languages is fine. /asend can be used to form groups/get replacements for set groups, announce raids, give RvR information and anything else DaoC related.

Alliance rules
Don't be a cock. Treat people like adults you would know you in real life.
Don't use /asend to beg, whine, personal insults or to spam.

Guilds expressing interest so far
Perfect Recovery (aiming to 8v8, previously played hib Avalon, mid Duvet)
Malicious Intentions (aiming to 8v8, previously played hib Avalon, alb Duvet)

If you are interested or know of an existing alliance that has space for new guilds please reply. For interested guilds, please leave guild name, approx guild size, what the guild does, where you previously played and a way of contacting you. If you have msn/other instant messaging program PM me your contact details.

tierk

Part of the furniture
If you are interested or know of an existing alliance that has space for new guilds please reply.

Celtic Llaw me thinks on Mid iirc. Not sure if it is still up and running but i know a load of people from Excal moved over there a few years ago.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Red Shadows is about to start an alliance in mid (might have started already).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom