Rant EU accounts problem with login (ANDY PLZ LOOK)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I had problems with my EU account that it wont accept the password.

Now i found out some stuff: On my main pc when i login it says 3 times password not correct then it suddenly logs in, now on my laptop it doesnt even login @ all its really wierd.

Now i tried the account center it doesnt accept the accounts either, i need to ask for a new password by mail but that only changes the account center password and not the game password.

Its really wierd, im using _EU behind the accounts names, I installed daoc @ my girlfriends pc now and it doesnt work either, i put my pc on and it logs on wtf :S

Im using on all pcs the usa client.

Anyone else got these problems? And how do i change the ingame password and not the account center password, create new password doesnt do it.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
my accout centre pass is the same as my game pass, like my old game login pass logs into account centre for me.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

When you log into the accounts page, do not use the reset password up at the top as this resets the master account password (basically the website password).

You want the Reset password down near the bottom as this is for the daoc log in side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom