EU 14 days trial "not" working

M

Maple

EU 14 days trial is "not" working

When I download the launcher that tiny thing.

The problem starts when that launcher starts it stops responding after 10 -20 m time of downloading files.

as apparently right now staff at GOA isnt that "service minded" (maybe at vaccation I havent seen any respons from them yet)

I post here "how" do GOA think a not working trial does for pontential customers ?

they stop trying after 2-3 hours or just give it up when the software goes into strike the first time.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
run the .exe it installed, it'll continue patching from where it stopped.

Malena

Banned
Well that restart the launcher and it frezze again

I hade too direct my friend too US servers it worked like a charm there no problems at all. :cheers:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I tested it several times before it went live to make sure it worked. I just tested it again this afternoon. Every time it worked fine and downloaded the whole client without a hitch. I'm thinking that if it takes 2-3 hours to download, then perhaps there's a download cap or similar from your ISP. Did it freeze at the same file everytime?.

As Flim says, just run the camelot.exe (from the shortcut on your desktop) again if it stalls and you'll resume your download from the same point. If you restart the launcher again, it'll download everything all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom