Etudo

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Etudo has killed me plenty of times before when i have been exping so i don't go to poc anymore. So the one time i zone out of poc he don't kill me hopping that i wont tell anyone else that his is there. He aint being respectful to me, he just don't want me to go tell everyone his there so his saving his own ass.

I havent sent the SS to thing yet due to i havent had time.

Ok tell him on one condition. If he leaves me alone when im trying to exp and not just repeatedly kill the healer/shaman i group with. And for him to not always zerg and add on my 1v1 fights i get in RVR.

Like i start a fight with someone maybe another tank. 10 seconds later i get slammed from behind and levi to death.

If he will do that, then i wont send the SS. But if another time im having a 1v1 fight and he repeatedly adds on me or starts trying to kill me or my friends im grped with in poc. Then don't expect me not to send the SS of him.

well thats up for etudo to decide, think its best for a Gm to read this post as i think blackmail is a bit below the belt. mate.

edit: spelling again :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
well thats up for etudo to decide, think its best for a Gm to read this post as i think blackmail is a bit below the belt. mate.

edit: spelling again :)

Not blackmail at all imo. He broke a rule in the CoC in the first place, all im doing is asking him not to do certain things which ruin my time i play the game.

Or i could just send the SS now then he wont have to decide anything.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Not blackmail at all imo. He broke a rule in the CoC in the first place, all im doing is asking him not to do certain things which ruin my time i play the game.

eehhhmmm isnt that the definition of blackmail, kinda?

'You do XXXXXX (or dont do YYYYY) otherwise I turn you in!'

brad

Fledgling Freddie
All i wanna do is have fun in RVR.

TBH i think i'll just leave it, to much grief over some person.

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
anyways who are you? funny how you make these replies but neglect to post names of your chars in the siggy.:)
Wow, assuming that I am too afraid to put my character names in my sig because of what you could do, how smart of you.

I do not feel the need to have my names in my sig because those few who I like on here and who I want to know will be able to see who I am by my forum name. :)

However, what is funny is that you keep saying stuff like 'oh well, like i care' when you clearly do..... Otherwise you wouldn't have gone low enough to SS someone doing a few /laugh at you, lol.

Keep up your replies, your nonsense is just pure comedy. :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:

It is blackmail and if he does get a ban he could easily report this thread and get the ban undone i bet.

Reason being - emote spamming gets classed as either harressment, OR if you spam alot it gets classed as flooding a channel. They the 2 areas that i know that it gets put under.

So - if he only done it a few times. It isnt emote spamming.

If he done it a few times every time see;s you, they may class it as harressment. However in this thread you stated it dont bother you therefore it cant come under that heading either :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom