Etheral Bond + Aug Acuity + %pwr pool

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Does %pwr pool add up on your extra acuity you get from Aug Acuity and Etheral Bond?

As in.. if i had Etheral Bond5 which gives 200 extra pwr(right?) will the, lets say, 50% pwr pool add up on the 200 pwr from etheral bond so i actually get 300 pwr? And.. would it be the same with Aug Acuity, with the little amount of pwr you get from putting points in that.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Power pool% definetly does add on to any power pool earned thru aug acuity.

Not sure 100% sure about EB but I have always assumed it did. I have always liked it and though of it as a very underated RA.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Power pool% definetly does add on to any power pool earned thru aug acuity.

Not sure 100% sure about EB but I have always assumed it did. I have always liked it and though of it as a very underated RA.

Yeh, and it would indeed be underrated if +pwr pool adds up on etheral bond

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
The hell u need more power for , u allrady kill everyone on the map in 3 nukes :puke:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Think madition did some testing with EB and I'm pretty sure he runs with EB 3-4, he got insane power pool. He should be able to give some answers anyway.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
The hell u need more power for , u allrady kill everyone on the map in 3 nukes :puke:

Yes my warlock rox.. kk

Im actually thinking how effective it is on a healer class since its the class that usually spends the most pwr in fights. You cant really see exactly how much power you have(figure) altho, when i step on a pwr trap with i.e. my bainshee it strips around 50% of my pwr which is ~350pwr or so? - so if you had Etheral Bond5 + 50% pwr pool, You will prolly get around 25% more pwr. If you had that, MCL and RP would give you shitloads of pwr..

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
you can work out how much power you actually have (approx)

just stand on a FoP. FoP gives 5% power a tick...so what ever amount of power you get from it, multiply by 20 and you got your total power pool.

i.e. my druid gets 37 power a tick i believe...so 37 X 20 = 740 power pool.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:

just stand on a FoP. FoP gives 5% power a tick...so what ever amount of power you get from it, multiply by 20 and you got your total power pool.

Ah. never actually thought about it in that way.. thnx

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Neffneff said:

Not entirely true, but a good guideline - try making minor adjustments to either your +acuity + pow - and you'll see that the %pow you get back in a fop only changes with bigger changes or if your close to where it would have risen anyway

edit: missed the approx in above post :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand it, pow% is added LAST in the power pool calculation..thats how it seems on my Ani Vs ench(both pharm chars with 75% pow pool) My ench is elph and ani celt, so naturally ench has higher int, but ani gets more pow from pow pool coz of EB. So to me it seems EB is a huge pow benefit if you have a lotta pow pool.

/Dracus

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Base Power+Aug Acui+Ethereal Bond * 1.(%pool) = total power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom