ETAs on LGM crafters post 1.87?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Anyone have an idea on cost and /played needed for LGM in each tradeskill now?

Thinking as a casual project to get a toon sorted out as an 'omnicrafter' on avalon (got crafters enuff on cluster). Already see it's possibly very fast, got from 600-715 alchemy in about 2hrs and spending 200gp or so.

Also, secondary tradeskills (metalwork, leatherwork, etc) aren't capped at all by ur primary trade skill, so can get them up high enuff to trinket very fast; for example by skilling up fletching/weaponskill/armourcraft/tailoring each to 2-300.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
yea, a bit of a shame really, as i started my Druid into ArmourCrafting to salvage drops, now i know its possible to raise metalworking/wood/cloth/leather by just raising the primary skills to a couple of hundred, good for a couple of characters to do to just salvage what they find on their hunts around our little virtual world!

illu

Part of the furniture
Anyone have an idea on cost and /played needed for LGM in each tradeskill now?

Thinking as a casual project to get a toon sorted out as an 'omnicrafter' on avalon (got crafters enuff on cluster). Already see it's possibly very fast, got from 600-715 alchemy in about 2hrs and spending 200gp or so.

Also, secondary tradeskills (metalwork, leatherwork, etc) aren't capped at all by ur primary trade skill, so can get them up high enuff to trinket very fast; for example by skilling up fletching/weaponskill/armourcraft/tailoring each to 2-300.

I think Alchemy seems to be going very quick for me too.
BUT Weaponcrafting (300) and SCing (500) is still f*cking god awful slow, and they are only going to get slower aieeeeeee. Ah well.
One day I might get them to some reasonable number where they can actually do something useful :)

Oli - Illu

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Alch and SC LGM now on Limors in about 1 week crafting. Cost me about 15P in total. Nothing compared to the 40P i invested on Dyvet to get 2 characters to that level in a much longer period of time.

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
just taken me 2 weeks and 30p to get 5 crafts to 1000 - was already lgm weaponcrafter :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Started Alchemy yesterday evening. 523 now and climbing. It doesn't seem to have overly hurt the old gimp's wallet yet but I'm sure that will come.

Materials and their purchasing are certainly better organised than they used to be, but I notice they still haven't put descriptions of what things do on items you may be making. I know you can look stuff up on the web, but you shouldn't have to.

Its also tempting to take the old goon the omni-crafter route, but not sure I've got the patience for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom