ETA on Darkness Rising in Europe...?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
This expansion looks really nice, any idea when we'll get it? What with it already being out in the US and everything...

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Search through these boards and one of the other 100 threads about it :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
This expansion looks really nice, any idea when we'll get it? What with it already being out in the US and everything...

I would call it add-on more than expansion.

Adds maybe 10 more places,haves 2 quests on whole expansion,it really won't add much.

Will be intresting to see do GOA ask +30 euros for it when it's sold for 15 euros on yanks.

Marc

FH is my second home
I would say feb/march 2006 as mythic always release the american versions at the same time of year over there and we get them same time here (iirc) Toa and SI were both feb/march im sure.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i would think that GOA would try and publish it before christmas, this may then attract newplayers to the game (big chrimbo launch and all of that!!)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well we had the last bunch of patches early, we may well get it in time for christmas but i doubt it, probably what marc said, feb time.

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Matt from Mythic said they try to get it in Europe before christmas. Goa said the same thing "they try". After that there has been no new estimates or announces so I guess they are still trying to get it out before christmas.

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'm confident to see it hit the shelves before the end of the year.

Gamah

Banned
rampant said:
i would think that GOA would try and publish it before christmas, this may then attract newplayers to the game (big chrimbo launch and all of that!!)

Just like they had a massive push planned for catacombs?

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing it. It's najs. But as said it is not the expansion Catacombs was. Catas is a dream for new players as it allows new people the chance to level up solo as there is nobody to group with on a regular basis, Darkness Rising adds stuff for existing players to keep em playing like horsies.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Gribz0r said:
I'm playing it. It's najs. But as said it is not the expansion Catacombs was. Catas is a dream for new players as it allows new people the chance to level up solo as there is nobody to group with on a regular basis, Darkness Rising adds stuff for existing players to keep em playing like horsies.

Fluff! nonsense extras added in game, as an ex-UO player I love fluff! give more fluff and nonsense!

I want christmas presents, daft events and custom piss taking titles awarded to people.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Kami said:
Fluff! nonsense extras added in game, as an ex-UO player I love fluff! give more fluff and nonsense!

I want christmas presents, daft events and custom piss taking titles awarded to people.

Agree, we need Fluff on a regulary basis!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic is the delaying factor - GOA is waiting for them to get the files they need to translate. A christmas release would be nice, but is very unlikely. Probably Feb 2006.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
DR is really just fluff and piece a shit. Everyone over here regret buying it kinda. or well the PvErs likes it. /taunts Metall :D

The client is massivly eating up the computer and rvr with it is 4 times worse than with cata. which I think is bad compared to ToA client.

19.99 is cheap though :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
The client is massivly eating up the computer and rvr with it is 4 times worse than with cata. which I think is bad compared to ToA client.

19.99 is cheap though :)

What the heck you on?

DR client works absolutely perfect for me.If you havep roblems should get new comp-

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Toomi said:
to me it sounds like DR will screw the game big time.

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/DarknessRising/champions.php

sub-classing shit. if i get it right fighters will be able to get heal? wtf is this?! QQ

ohnoes a level 20 ish heal please no. the pain of it all :E

doooooooooooom I tell you doooom.. tbh DR is a great expantion that you dont have to put much effort into.. if fact if you want wait to you dont have to put any effort into it :E and teh ability are ok.. but they are not game changeing tbh.. unless you think a vamp having a small shield or sumilur bollox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom