Essential quests and XP-quests?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Being fairly new to this realm Id like to know what quests I should do to get XP and what quests should be done to get the great items. (not interested in ToA)

So if you have some good tips please post them here and mention if they are possible solo or if I need to get a group - thanks in advance. :D

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
well besides doing your epic quests for exp there are a bunch of lvl 45+ quests that are really interesting exp and item-wise.

The best exp quest is at lvl 48 called the lost seed that can give loads of exp (but takes a lot of time to do as u got to redo it a lot)...

besides that there are a lot of toa quests for lvl 45+ also...

as for lower levels shouldnt be that hard to get to lvl 40 fast...

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Not interested in toa.. am I right in thinking you dont have toa?

Well i remember this SI quest, Rhoiwyn's Necklace or something, it gives a belt with good utility comparable with the Telgar Redemption (toa) belt. The NS/ranger version is

Belt
Name: Knotted Vine Belt
Level: 50 Quality: 100
Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 4 Celtic Dual
Effect 2: 24 Hits
Effect 3: 8 Matter Resist
Effect 4: 6 Crush Resist
Utility: 54.00

Only trouble is that the quest has a step which takes place in Tur Suil and is quite hard, you'll need a fg to get in there at the very least.

The Lost Seed quest mentioned above also gives the hibernian 4x10 resists Paidreans neckace

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I do have ToA but I already know most quests there since Ive done the whole ToA-thing on Mid/Prydwen - just dont know what quests are the best one among the rest Hib-quests. :)

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
Corruptors botodnids and trade - rather nice bracer and nice xp ofc
The tree maidens - jewel, mostly for xp
The sylvans pain - rings and nice xp
Fylaras armor - very quick quest for decent xp, leggs reward
The lost seed ofc - paidrean neckie, jewel etc and tons of xp

Then there is a hauberk quest on the newest of the si zones - hand of god is name of either that quest or it's prereq...

Just take a run to droighaid and start the quests that are started there (lost seed, sylvans pain i think), then move to necht and start the ones there, then you can pretty much move ur way up from necht doing the steps N of it, kill some corruptors to get factions for the bracer-quest, head to ixthiar village there (is a wyvern-thingie ride from necht to there also). Do the steps around there, then run to Aalid Feie through Cothrom gorge, to do Fylaras armor and the last step of the tree maidens. If you do them all at once (cept paidrean that you wanna repeat) you get a nice bunch of xp in little time :)

Oh, and they are pretty much soloable (orange cons max to kill if recall correctly) except for lost seed (usually takes 2 or more unless you're the right class), and the hauberk quest. Those two have mobs that are red to purp in em.

Might have forgotten something, was a few months since I did them last time :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Well being a ranger I can count on one finger the times Ive gotten into any group here in Hib and its not due to lack of trying.

Bellona:

I already know ToA well enough for the quests there - thanks tho.

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
My favorite quest is the Hand of Gods, described above. The chest piece it gives has a reflective proc and its for all classes. The last step of this quest requires 3-5 people. My druid has the quest pending so will be glad to help you. Just pm Mergan...
C U Ingame :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Being a ranger means that you learn to solo!

Gear leveling time = 19 days 8 hours 1-50

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
go to javamansworld.com for SI quests, realy nice description of things u can get etc

and 56days played to 50 on my ranger, mostly solo, xcept for last 3lvls :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom