Err...

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Guys it seems to me that that number of "Stealthed toons" now outweighs the number of visable toons in Thidranki.

Is this a good thing?
Or are we heading for a version of "Stealthed Quake" here?

Discuse please.... and by that I mean discusion .... not bloody flames.

Thankyou :)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Im afraid i have to agree it's getting bad... and im also afraid i am going to add to the stealth factor. Played a friends NS all afternoon and never had so much fun, gonna roll one of my own now :)

Oh and the visible alb population still outweighs the invisible mid/hib population :) not meant as a flame, just from what ive seen today.

though have to admit thee was a shitload of NS'es and rangers out there.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Loged in lastnight with my rejuv / smite cleric . no groups.
earth wizzy.. no groups.
cg empty, 39 albs in thid. 14 - 20 bb's
so ran with the infy for 15 mins. the gave up.
I don't run buffed, but vs 2x buffed sb's is just silly.

Three.

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing Thid actively for the first time since they added BG's and I have to say my hunter is about the only viable class to play. Countless times i've been passed by 1 or 2 fg albs when there is only 6-8 mids total, most of who are soloing rogues. Mid in general is hurting bad though and now (I suspect) compares to Hib population wise. The last 3 nights we have been approx 25% of the total population which means we are short on the ground in all areas and just like the hibs are playing stealthers because being rolled over every time out is just plain boring.

I dont know how the SB's are playing but I was consistantly jumped by 3-4 luris every time I was out in the last 2 hours, it gets old after a while and I can now fairly much predict when people will log just looking at the stealther spam :mad:

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine playing group vs. group is sucking pretty bad.. We got steam rollered a bit by a load of albs last night, although it was kinda fun :)

If duels are your thing there are a few nice out of the way places you can lurk and still get some nice non-stealther fights.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
People should go out and roll a REAL stealther imo :) So much more fun. Cba with that BG crap.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
People should go out and roll a REAL stealther imo :) So much more fun. Cba with that BG crap.

I rolled a real stealther, but couldn't be arsed with all that TOA crap :)

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

I have to totally disagree with that statement if I understand it right. The BG's is way more fun than end game RVR in my opinion. The action is fast paced and as soon as you run down the hill from the portal keep you’re fighting someone! Add to this the fact that nobody has ML's, artifacts or IWIN RA's and it’s all good. Not to mention that the classes seem a lot more balanced.

I have 6 level 50's including a rr5 SB and a rr4 Hunter and I can safely say I won't be playing them anytime soon because I just don't have the time to level artifacts so I can compete. I hope everyone else that dosn't have the time to lvl artifacts and do ML's feels the same and starts to play the BG's, it's fun fun fun!

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
A level 1 Shadowblade is as real as a level 50 shadowblade.

Let people play where they wanna play, no reason to come to the battlegrounds forums just to say that Thidranki is crap.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I did not say Thid is crap, I'm only saying that I enjoy "real" RVR more than I enjoy Thid :)

Happy New Year all btw :drink:

Regnor

Fledgling Freddie
yes but u see is that stealthers are now so popular that people will just keep adding in fights and soon stealthers will go and mages or tanks will become popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom