Err have half of hibernia just quit the game?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by censi
Albs got uberfied but they're sticking together more flies around dog biscuits since 1.60.

It wont change. DAOC is doomed cuz of it.

yes

and hibs are perfect little angels who would never ever ever zerg!

damn, there are just as many LA/Vgn/rest of hib zerg whines on here as mid and alb.

arrogant wanker

C

Cloak_

Twat :great:

Censi didnt even mention wether hibs zerg or not,, yet you still have to have a dig.

F

fixer_

Originally posted by Trinilim
yes

damn, there are just as many LA/Vgn/rest of hib zerg whines on here as mid and alb.

arrogant wanker

Cry me a river ^^

A

alme

Just cuz hibs dont run into endless emain zergs all day long doesnt mean we dont rvr

G

Gahldir

lol

Yes, hibs do zerg.

but

face it!!!

no way close to what albs and mids do

why?

You have larger numbers, and will therefor in the end win zergwarfare. and hibs aren't stupid enough to run to emain and get zerged 10-15 times then logg. well, maybe a few exeptions, but still.

Tho, I gotta say I have a blast in odin's since it's not zerged to often. emain is either dead or uberzerged 9/10 times I go there.

S

Stormm

if everyone could just make 'an effort' to try and roam in 1fg maybe 2fg at most rvr would be much more enjoyable... our alliance does at least try to do so although occasionally get caught up in the usual amg battles etc but will then roam as the 1fg ... more often than not do pretty well till trounced by a zerg at some point - even so is still more fun than crappy zerging even if we do get trounced now and then

L

lofff

1.- Alb/mid zergs are nowhere close to eventual hib ones. (sucks organizing a 4fg zerg to get slaughtered by 6-8fgs)

2.- Yes, lots a good old experienced players leaving.

3.- Lots ex-alb/mid bandwagoon jumpers coming in, rolling overpopulated classes, and screwing everything with their retarded/arrogant behaviour.

4.- Frigging laggy server.

Just a few reasons to go pharm cash for reactives rather than get 7 good friends, gather em at ligen, and go get slaughtered by emain zergs.

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by lofff
1.- Alb/mid zergs are nowhere close to eventual hib ones. (sucks organizing a 4fg zerg to get slaughtered by 6-8fgs)

youre jokin right ?? when was last time hibs crashed a zone! alb have far higher population therefore they will ALWAYS have a bigger zerg to form

T

tazzke

3.- Lots ex-alb/mid bandwagoon jumpers coming in, rolling overpopulated classes, and screwing everything with their retarded/arrogant behaviour.

:clap: you can have them all m8 :p

Only time i go RvR is with GoL...ain't playing my scout cause i get owned by every SB out there anyway...and everyone luves a scout in group...NOT

So like most Hibs...i'm leveling yet another char...

And for those who didn't know yet...ALL realms zerg

when you are 1 FG vs 2 FG = zerg.... when you are 3 FG vs 5 FG = zerg....hell even when you are solo vs 3 = ZERG....

should i continue?

When you get killed? what do you do? you try to survive next encounter....how? getting more people...it's human nature...

If i get my ass kicked by 3 sb's...i try to get a group (yeah right)...or try to get some infils to help me...if i can't...log off scout...log on cleric...or log on alt #43643964

Z

Ziva

Just get out of emain sometime ok?

Start exploring your own frontiers and maybe u will find some hippies :D

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by lofff

I feel for you on that one :(

But at least we ain't got em anymore :)

O

old.Nol

I doubt very much whether they are leaving because of the zerging, more likely they are bored etc...

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.chipper
youre jokin right ?? when was last time hibs crashed a zone! alb have far higher population therefore they will ALWAYS have a bigger zerg to form

joking what?

yes alb has bigger population and they alawys zerg.. zergs shouldnt b formed, only times hibs try to do so is to form a counterzerg and after the time it takes to form it we still got from no to too litle chances.

thats what i meant.

no jokes imo.

O

old.Filip

the server would benefit if new chars only could get rolled on hib for the next few month's..

K

Kobold

we allways go 1fg max 2fg.

some albs roam 1-2fg...some good fights with FC...but most of the alps are useless zerg wankers :p

mids are a bit better than alb imo, at least they don't come up with those uber 10fg zergs. witch is totally stupid, wonder whats up in the head of those zerging ants lol^^

A

Alrindel

Same thing every patch. Everybody comes back to DAoC to see the new shiny sparkly things, server population swells, Albs and Mids get zerg bonuses, and Hibs really feel the pain of being the smallest realm. After a couple of weeks it settles down and things go back to normal.

S

splash0r

yes

arrogant wanker

Trinilim if someone is arrogant it´s you ok you albs get shitloads of new nice stuff and you still zerg ur litte asses of and yes excal is more or less doomed and it´s not hibs or mids who is zerging anyway near what albs are doing but hey fuck it it will end up albs all alone with 20 FG and 1 hib and 1 mid left get real ffs .

Z

zaberhut

4fg

did a 10 sec count and came up with 44 on the 1st screenie .. dunno how u count where u come from but 4x8 does not = 44 in sweden :)

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.Filip
the server would benefit if new chars only could get rolled on hib for the next few month's..
yes :(

Users who are viewing this thread