Err have half of hibernia just quit the game?

P

Pandemic

seemed to me that very recently the hibs are not as much of a threat as they used to be (except for that LA? guild grp that boned me earlier totally) and i dont notice as many of the outstanding hibbie players rvring anymore

then i checked the hib forum and loads of u have left whats going on ?

fighting good hibbie rvr grps were the only challenge left in the game

gonna be real boring if u all go :(

Pandemic the rich

C

Carlos Bananos

only ever see VGN now, they seem to be doing good ;x

rest of teh hibs are AWOL tho ;<

A

Aussie-

just do a fake attack on crim, they'll come out :eek:

A

Arnor

I even saw/met/died to a fullgroup of vgn yesterday, ONE!!! FULL GROUP!!!! VGN!!!! not 2 or 3 :p

C

congin

RvR ain't fun anymore imo, only relic/keep raids is worth leaving a forge for. Many hibs also seem to concentrate alot on alts atm (im one of them)

O

old.Zeikerd

Only Hibs left are VGN and some new guild zerging, all low level.
Who give quite a hard fight with their numbers.

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Aussie-

but actually take and w8 3 days for them to come out?

Face it GAME OVER for m00ses

H

hrun

so.. why not go for the relics then..? since there are no hib players left...

S

saltymcpepper

theres always 10fg of hibs in emain, you just cant find them

O

old.chipper

cya in 1.62 when maybe rvr wont be so dull and crap

S

StormriderX

I guess a lot of hibs put off from rvr cause of the massive zergs 99% of the time in emain :eek:

A

Aussie-

aren't hibs the ownors that kill zergs?
they are like a once in a week spawn ;/

S

StormriderX

Albs%20Don't%20Zerg%201.jpg

Albs%20Don't%20Zerg%202.jpg

E

Ensceptifica

Plenty of hibs in RvR if you ask me. VGN, CF, IG, DO, SR, CBH, all active in RvR. Think LA isn't as active as it used to be atm, but I'm sure that's just a phase. Hibs are just spread out a lot and not stupid enough to keep running into the same alb zerg time after time. Pity the albs lost all their relics, or the Alb frontier would be a more interesting place for RvR again too.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by StormriderX

Albs%20Don't%20Zerg%202.jpg

4fg

and more than likely all just got there at one time and then split apart into 2fg/1fg each.

Whereas mids are usually found running in 4fgish in a solid train :eek:

not all the time though, there are a rare few that don't

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Trinilim
4fg

and more than likely all just got there at one time and then split apart into 2fg/1fg each.

Whereas mids are usually found running in 4fgish in a solid train :eek:

not all the time though, there are a rare few that don't

problem is zerg is usually a lot bigger than 4fg and usually camps amg if not mmg and that the hibs invovled was like 2fgs...

K

Khalen

Haven't been to rvr myself in 2-3 weeks I think. The zerging has a lot to do with overpopulation and a lot of people who simply think it's the only way of getting rps...

E

envenom

hibs zerging emain right now camping amg most of em anyway and just running to atk and back to pick of solo albs

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Khalen
Haven't been to rvr myself in 2-3 weeks I think. The zerging has a lot to do with overpopulation and a lot of people who simply think it's the only way of getting rps...

Agree with you there - that and emain being the game's best place to rvr due to design fault.

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by Aussie-

in other words: "Try and take crim, but fail, they'll come out :eek:"
Like albs did on crauch today

K

Kicks

last time I went Emain was with 5fgs of Hibs we got wiped by 10fg+ of Albs last time I went Odins with 3fgs of hibs got wiped by 4/5fgs albs

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

ab_fluid

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, 1fg started out at 6pm gmt, went hadrians to defend beno, saw it drop b4 we got there, roamed a bit, ran into and killed 31 mids xD CE/WR etc, killed them, attacked beno with our leet 1fg, died to mids when they attacked us at beno with about 6fg...
went DL made 2fg, roamed emain the entire night with 3 wipeouts... killed 90albs at crauch, got 15k rp's in 1 10min time, killed a RR size zerg at amg. Overall 60k rp's in 4hrs /played. Was a very nice night, even got aussie trying to justify zerging in #vgn :p

Y

-yoda-

hibs r all in abermenai :)

duno why u still post pics of zergs. topicisold n worn out we have alradyestablished ALL realms zergs so whatsthe point in posting screenies? im sure if everybody got there screenies out they will show zergs of 100000 fg enemy realms :p

C

censi

Albs got uberfied but they're sticking together more flies around dog biscuits since 1.60.

It wont change. DAOC is doomed cuz of it.

T

Treniel-

that zerg at mill was actually just aload of albs happening to grp up then u all charged in..if its the same time remember the twee :D

Users who are viewing this thread