err Frontier teleports?

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Players will be able to bind at the primary border keep entrance to the frontiers (Castle Savauge, Druim Ligen, Svasud Faste), and then may teleport from there depending on their realm war status.

Depending on realm war status? Does that mean if you dont own all your own frontier keeps you cant teleport to an enemies frontier?

I hope it doesnt mean that, if it does then Im not sure whether thats a good idea or a bad one.... Hopefully it just refers to tower teleports right?

Noticed it last night in the Transportation page on the frontiers site.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think its refering to the way you can only teleport to keeps in a chain connected to your Frontier Keep. I.e. you couldn't port to Bled if you don't control Nott.

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
In new Frontiers you can teleport to keeps your realm controls. You can port in to any keep that is in *chain* of keeps that your realm controls. There are no enemy frontiers like there are atm. If your realm doesn't have all keeps needed to port all the way to enemy land you can move there running and with boats.
After you step into Frontiers you dont necessarily need to port anywhere from there.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Ah cool thank God :) just wouldnt of put anything past Mythic recently ;)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Well, in a way it does mean that if the enemy holds keeps in your own frontier then it's time to get swimming/sailing.

Good idea imo. Gets rid of the massive crowd standing on Sauvage portal even though 3 Alb keeps are in enemy hands.

Defending your own keeps and holding some of the enemies is going to be highly desirable I think, especially with things like +5% crit etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom