ermm, just logged in after 18 months away

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
couple of my characters dont have anything in their inventory or any of their armour/weapons etc etc

When I logged in on the 'select character' screen they were dressed in the stuff i left them with 18 months ago, soon as i ran the game they had nothing.

Any idea whats happened? I know we are not talking level 50, but its all I have and they now have nothing :mad:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
sadly there was a database crash and all items on a lota ppls toons were lost .. you will have to rightnow it and tell them what items you had . will take time but you will get yr items back + sum plats for the trouble

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i would be happy if i was you, goa kinda overshoot the amount of plat u get :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lie your ass off imo, seems a few people said they had lots of arte's and books unactivated and they got mega platz.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
lie your ass off imo, seems a few people said they had lots of arte's and books unactivated and they got mega platz.

200p 4tw

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol

erm do think I could actually get away with some plat?!?! sounds good to me :p

one other thing. whats the best way to claim? in game? if so how do i do this? been so long i cant even remember :\

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
send in a right now request about lost items.
State any artifacts and set named items you had, quest items ect.
They cant give crafted stuff back but you should get arti's, gem which you trade to get nice rog drops and possibly some plat.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
the amusing thing is i have no concept of artifacts etc! so i wouldnt even know where to begin in terms of making up what i had

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
the amusing thing is i have no concept of artifacts etc! so i wouldnt even know where to begin in terms of making up what i had

they know what Art you had becuse they just look at you quest logs if you not done the quest how can you have it ect i would just tell them what you think you lost and not make up shit . and i know you said you not play in 18 m so just say your toon was in full rog's for the lvl ect to the toon's that lost stuff.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:

Also GOA has been known to read this forum so my honest advice to you is don't make up anything just let them know what you had. If they find out you're lying (which you have made very easy for them just now) they might not return anything to you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom