erm.....

O

old.Jetset01

erm no sar i said "when will the maps be made public" not "will the maps be made public" !

S

Sar

Stop posting new bloody threads ffs.

Hit POST REPLY.

Jeez.

BTW: This forum covers THREE leagues, so it may have been useful if you'd indicated which league in particular you were talking about.

O

old.Jetset01

and who are you to tell me what to do? never heard of u in me life.........

S

Sar

BTW: Nonsensical comment left in the Yarn shoutbox.

What? You didn't think I'd know it was you?

:p

PS: GWF being a CTF/RA3 clan, I assume it's the CTF league you're talking about.

Which you'd find, if you were to check the BWCTFL website, that the maps have been "public" for the past 3 days.

http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwq3ctfl/ in case you were wondering.

O

old.Jetset01

o and im not a "n00b" just iv never heard of your quake 3 name b4, unless u use another name.....

B

bigfoot

The TDM maps will be sorted out soon, i've got 2 leagues starting next week which take priority over the TDM league which will not for another 2 weeks at least.

S

Sar

Re: ...

Originally posted by Jetset01
o and im not a "n00b" just iv never heard of your quake 3 name b4, unless u use another name.....

Nope, been playing Q3 since the test versions.

Maybe it's cos I've never played against you or your clan. I'm a div 1/2 standard player (depends on gametype).

/punches Bif for being all sensible.

O

old.Jetset01

Iv played againtsx you when u were playin with PR>.......i think G*0 won that game...... gg anyway hehthnx for clearin that up bif ...... l8erz

S

Sar

At CTF?

Unlikely, cos I don't play CTF for PR^ (although GWF did play them 2 months ago and lost 17-0 over 2 maps).

And G:0 have never played PR^ at TDM afaik, and I've certainly never played against them.

O

old.Jetset01

no, i was never GWF...i was GWF for about 2 days.... and yes G*0 have played PR b4, and were playin them again (TDM) tomorrow

S

Sar

Well I don't play TDM for PR^ (or anyone). I quit it (& last played it) about 6-8 weeks ago.

Q

[q3p]Cyrus

U do realise you will never win this argument ever JetSet.

btw if you have never heard of Sar, hes right, you could not have been around for long coz anyone whos heard of wireplay has heard of Sar. In fact anyone who has been playing online for longer than a year has probably run into him at least a few times...

Cheers
Cyrus

O

old.Jetset01

k sorry iv never heard of SAR b4 (until now), if he was more TDM based then yesh ok. and no im not "n00b" to quake 3.... and as for "you dont mod jet" i help run q3center.com, hence me modding there forums.......so :p heh

anyway im leaving it at this :D

O

old.Martyr

Thank fook for that! :p

Sar - div1 ;)

I played in wp div1 does that mean I am too? :) hehe

S

Sar

Re: ...

Originally posted by Jetset01
k sorry iv never heard of SAR b4 (until now), if he was more TDM based then yesh ok. and no im not "n00b" to quake 3.... and as for "you dont mod jet" i help run q3center.com, hence me modding there forums.......so :p heh

anyway im leaving it at this :D

Heh, not really. TDM when Q3 first came out, then RA3 when it arrived in July 2000. And CTF for the past 15 months or so.

:)

But yes, most of the leagues I've run have been TDM ones.

S

Sar

Ok, but we'll have to be quick, cos I'm off to the cinema today.

S

Sawtooth

Dunno what this is about but I havnt heard of SAR even on Wireplay and I was one of the original Wireplay beta testers (before it started properly)...free online gaming for a month.

Course then I was Spottydog and played Duke as Q1 wasnt really sorted back then. So SAR who the hell were you then??

Sawtooth

S

Sar

Completely different games then.

Weren't around WP much in the last 3 years then were you?

S

Sawtooth

No mate I discovered the joy of the internet .

People I used to play with on Wireplay were Eazymeat, Cop, Jam, Jaguar etc
I think they stayed behind longer. I dabbled a bit on a few other pay 4 play services later on but it just got too expensive to bother with.

Saw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom