Sex erm... not sure of a title for this one..

Mey

Part of the furniture
So yeh basicly, I work pretty much everyday of the week and alot of the time I work with alot of people older than I am and we have been through alot of situtations where we have had to trust and relay on each other to make the right judgements. Recently I have been spending alot of my money buying other people stuff, not because I feel the need to but more because I feel that if I don't buy said people stuff they will disappear and I will lsoe the 'friendships' I hold close too myself to keep myself sane..

But recently I have been thinking alot more about these relationships and whether or not they are true or just based on the fact that yeh! Mey will get us drunk for free! A consequence of this is that I have reassessed all my relationships and I have come to the conclusion that I'd value the input of "boss" (old enough to be my dad anyway) over that of my dad. Is this wrong?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
People should take you for what you are , if it isn't enough they arent worth having as friends , simple :D

Just because people grow apart doesn't mean you should feel you need to work for the friendship , it just happens , and its only in doing this you will come to a place where you can make/meet new and very close friends for life .

When we go through school/uni we are kinda forced into social circles its only as an adult we get to really choose our friends and they are the family we get to pick , hehe .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stop buying your "friends" stuff. Those that are still around when you do that you can consider to be true friends.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Stop sacrificing yourself to these people if you feel they wouldnt not give the same thing back to you.

Mey

Part of the furniture
ARGH! Why do i drink so much jager! TBH!.

Sorry /ignore drunken post above, I totally know what i need to do.. >:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
To be honest Mey, you don't want 'friends' who only like you for your perks. It's like you're Jay-Z or some other famous person, and they are all the 'hangers on'.

A proper friend does not require gifts. If you enjoy each others company and have similar interests, that's all there is to it.

Some friendships work in a 70/30 fashion. You may be the one who always calls to meet up or do something etc. I don't even think it's lazyness. Just with some friendships you have to work a bit harder to keep it going...however this is simply a matter of being the one who makes the calls to go out.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some friendships work in a 70/30 fashion. You may be the one who always calls to meet up or do something etc. I don't even think it's lazyness. Just with some friendships you have to work a bit harder to keep it going...however this is simply a matter of being the one who makes the calls to go out.

This is why i've dropped a majority of friendships now.

I got absolutely f*cking bored that i was expected to call, to keep up communication etc. Even expected to be the one who notices eachother in a bar(people would get pissy if i didn't, while they watched me walk about).

So i stopped and maybe two peeps still contacted. Those people are still around, rest are gods know where.

Mey, it's a no brainer but think you know that.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

I got absolutely f*cking bored that i was expected to call, to keep up communication etc. Even expected to be the one who notices eachother in a bar(people would get pissy if i didn't, while they watched me walk about).

So i stopped and maybe two peeps still contacted. Those people are still around, rest are gods know where.

same with me, and qft.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

You know what, in many ways that is the best post you have made on here, the experience rings true with many of us I bet.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well I did it I didn't go out tonight with the 'free loaders' and guess what not a single one of them has text/phoned me to ask where I am or how I am.

Guess i'll be binning them off! Sharpish.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well I did it I didn't go out tonight with the 'free loaders' and guess what not a single one of them has text/phoned me to ask where I am or how I am.

Guess i'll be binning them off! Sharpish.

Or you could use them for your own purposes.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunately, to find a true friend who can help you in every situation that you are is very difficult nowdays.

The majority of the people are looking for their own good and only.

When i was 19 years old i had plenty of ''friends'', at this moment i have only 2.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Unfortunately, to find a true friend who can help you in every situation that you are is very difficult nowdays.

The majority of the people are looking for their own good and only.

When i was 19 years old i had plenty of ''friends'', at this moment i have only 2.
Yup, so many people would just leave you high and dry if it could save their own skin. Dropped a lot of so called friends over the years. To me friendship is 50/50, but some people just make it all about themselves.

But do you really need that many friends? I´m quite content with the two i got, we make Stockholm unsafe. :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
I'd rather have two good friends than a dozen half assed ones tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom