Erk..is this problem only effecting me?

C

Combine

When i go to play DAoC i click OK to my CD key then the loading bars fill on the Update window and then..

Mythic Upade

The Mythic Update Client has been updatred.
Please close this message box and run the
program again.

When I click 'OK' the box closes.. so I reload DAoC and yet again i get the same error message.

I have tried restarting my PC and still i get the same. I am only asking if its a common problem cos the website recons that there are over 1000 people on every server...

Hope its nothing serious... can any1 help?

C

Combine

Look.. 31 people have looked at this thread (32 with me) Surely sum1 can tell me if they are getting this problem or how i might fix it?

Can sum1 pls help? i dont mind server down time from time to time but im a bit angry that the servers are up and by the looks of things people are on them but i cant get on.

D

Danya

To answer one of your points, no it's not a common problem. :p
I suggest you follow Kemor's link and report it with RightNow.

C

Combine

Cheers kemor.. i will report it straight away.. i was going to do that but i know it says u will get a reply within 24 hours and i really didnt want to wait that long :p im lazy

C

Combine

Erk im a noob.. i cant find where to post a question!?

I have done it before but i dont see like a link anywhere inorder for me to ask a question.. :/ any1 more familiar with this interface than me?

*Edit*
I found it :p didnt read the FAQ
*Edit*

D

Danya

Make sure you have read at least one FAQ first - you can't submit a problem until you have.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Dannyn
Make sure you have read at least one FAQ first - you can't submit a problem until you have.

now i KNOW that was just so you could get the next title :)

you can be my sp4mz0rl0rd3ss :) :p

D

Danya

Actually it was on the jupitus marker thread that I got my title :p

O

old.tRoG

ive still got 60 posts to go :(

up teh sp4mz0rl0rd!

O

old.tRoG

just below all your posts theres some buttons that say profile, email, www etc. click on the one that says profile.

or when browsing a forum at the top it says Users Browsing This Forum: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx...

click on your name.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You, milady, are just a Penge Resident... far away from being a Sp4mmZ0r legend such as Tr°G (did I spell it right this time?).

Click on profile.. *having his gentle 5 minutes*

Edit: See what I mean? Tr()G hit the "reply" button with lightspeed... he has the reflexes of a mongoose...

<"WUNDERBAR!", he exlaimed with great relish>

O

old.tRoG

you know eventually youll have to run out of alternate ways to write tRoG :)

then i shall be know by my proper name!

tRoG deh SP4MZ0RL0RD!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

This thread hijacking must stop!!

If we were in yankee land, SWAT teams would be in our front yard by now... ready to kick some tewwowist ass!!

I bow to sheik Tr<>G! Viva la revolucion!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by IsrafaelCF
Bahh I could out spam you all if I tried ;p

You can try - but you can't win. =)

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by old.tRoG
you know eventually youll have to run out of alternate ways to write tRoG :)

then i shall be know by my proper name!

tRoG deh SP4MZ0RL0RD!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

what the hell is a SP4MZ0RL0RD? A Spamzorlord? What the hell is a zorlord? And why not just have it in yr signature?

T

Troryn

Originally posted by sickofit...
You, milady, are just a Penge Resident... far away from being a Sp4mmZ0r legend such as Tr°G (did I spell it right this time?).

Click on profile.. *having his gentle 5 minutes*

Edit: See what I mean? Tr()G hit the "reply" button with lightspeed... he has the reflexes of a mongoose...

<"WUNDERBAR!", he exlaimed with great relish>

I am also another player in disguise playing this character, my "real" profile is a phnargos recident <smile>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Troryn

I am also another player in disguise playing this character, my "real" profile is a phnargos recident <smile>

MPD or not... in this incarnation you are merely a pleb Penge resident and therefore you have to pay proper respect to the real sp4mm0rs... like.. like... uhm... ask tR§G.
He does the public relations stuff.

A Phnargos resident? Ha! You could be an impostor.
You could be Tohotori for all I know... now that was below the belt...

And you Cru... you are just... you, I guess.

O

old.tRoG

i is talking in 1337 j00 silly person :)

i will spamzor you. i am the lord of spamming. hence, the spamzorlord.

good idea, ill add it to my sig :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom