erinys charm

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
anyone knows if they nerfed lvl 5 and lvl 10 ability from this artie? it doesnt show the 2 mini screenies and nothing at artie's info.. any ideas? :(

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
quoted from patch notes:

- The Light Stone and the Dark Stone summoned by the Eerie Darkness Stone now have persistent regeneration bonuses instead of persistent regeneration spells. The amount of power and health gained per tick has not been changed.

- The persistent power and health regeneration spells on Erinys Charm have been changed to function as bonuses instead of spells. The amount of power and health gained per tick has not been changed.

- The Belt of the Sun will once again summon bows for Scouts, Hunters, and Rangers (a bug was fixed that was causing the bows to do zero damage).

- The Javelins of Flame summoned by the Golden Spear artifact now have a reduced range and radius. Additionally, players will not be able to summon the Javelins if they already have some in their inventory.

thats all whats been changed in patch notes.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
gunman, it says it in your Bonus(+6pts to healing, +2pts to mana) but it doesnt show up as a buff on your buff row thing

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
GRR read my post it will be as bonus only, like serenity. it will not show as buff spell.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
ty guys i couldnt post after i loged out... some guys had already informed me when i was online.. ty anyways /hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom