Erinys Charm?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Is Erinys charm still doable as in vos site directions or is there another way of doing it strategy wise? im interested in knowing because i need it and am prepared to set some raids up for it as nessasary..

Any info on encounter apreciated..... :cheers:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Last time i checked it could be done with 1fg, providing some theurgs, but dont know...

Would join your raid if you made one though ;)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
2 palas, 2 clerics, 3-4 theurgs, 1 sorc outside grp, amnesia pulling the named.

Min 1 theurg should be full earth specced, palas should be ML5+ battlemaster for EF. Both clerics need fop.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
You probably want 4x earth theurgs to do it imo. Preferably with raging power / high power pool.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
You probably want 4x earth theurgs to do it imo. Preferably with raging power / high power pool.

1 wind specced with be good to kill adds fast, and nuke the named after the pet spam.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I need erinys on my wiz as well, so if you're doing the encounter, I'm in :-s

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
4 mini who can handle lvl 58 pets + 2 clerics should be enough..

kill whole camp and drag the name ones around untill u got them all and then slay them...

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Meza said:
4 mini who can handle lvl 58 pets + 2 clerics should be enough..

kill whole camp and drag the name ones around untill u got them all and then slay them...

Highly doubt that would ever work tbh. Who would pull the named? "Body" pulling so you get 10'ish adds or more from each camp? Those purps hit kinda hard + some are nuking. Would also take ages to kill the named. Not to mention who would kill Samut? xD

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
who will kill samut lol www.teamwizzy.com for tehwin tbh but no chance getting that setup lol

ok wact hthis space proly make a run of it next week if it works il run a laod of raids :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom