Erinys Charm

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Hey peeps :cheers:

I am interested in makeing a go for the Erinys charm artifact. The encounter needs approx 2 fg and atleast 1 FoP and 1 HF. Since i have no guild atm ( and no alliance to speak of ofc ) Then the only place where i could make a more public announcement was FH :clap: ;)

I wanted to do this Raid on Friday 19.00 CET ( most ppl at home then so more peeps ). All classes would be welcome, but the most needed would be atleast 2-3 Warriors or thanes ( for Raw blockage ) and atleast a few aug healers ( not to mention pac ) + shamans ( bbs will be fine too ). All other classes are welcome to join too, especially supp SMs.

Now about the drop part of the raid. I would very much like to claim the artifact ( yes im greedy :> ) But nothing else interests me so all drops/scrolls/and all other stuff that ppl think is worth lotoing will be lottoed to all other ppl. There also SHOULD be ( i have never checked but it seems its that way ) about 6-7 ML xp mobs during this raid so all who need ML xp then this is the place for u ;P.

So generally ( if ppl are interested to help ) On Friday --- meeting at vulcanus heaven 19.00 CET --- atleast 2 fg if pos with FoP and HF and if u have any other questions regarding this pls post em on the forum :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I have the encounter credit on my sm so would love to come with zerker or healer or sb or shammy or sm but seeing as ur claiming the arti and its so uber rare i wont bother - sorry but i think most ppl will say the same :(

If you do decide to let the arti be rolled for then count me in tho

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
I was under the impression it is a sure-drop not random :>

And the reason why i dont really want to loto the arti is that this week is the only time where i can do a late time raid... But ofcourse thats none of your concern :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Megga said:
And the reason why i dont really want to loto the arti is that this week is the only time where i can do a late time raid...
Good luck to get help :Z

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, basically, you want 2 FGs of people to come and help you get an artifact out of the kindness of their hearts? Yes. You are greedy.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Megga said:
All other classes are welcome to join too, especially supp SMs.

Now about the drop part of the raid. I would very much like to claim the artifact ( yes im greedy :> )]

Would love to bring my supp SM but only if there's a lotto for the artifact. Good luck.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Same here: if the arti is loto'ed, I'm in with my runemaster... else forget it...

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe understandible that ppl dont wanna help if there is nothing to gain for ur self.. but with that said dont call him greedy, ur the one thats not willing to help him if you dont get to roll... :clap: :clap:
:touch:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Lotto the item and I am in.

Otherwise, I have a thousand other things in game that need doing.

MLx this, Level this, Farm that etc ... where are the frontiers again ?

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well... aight, ill chance the Arti to be lottoed BUT only to those who really need it... and for those whos alts have already done the encounter but may have not had it then, not for those who just want it to make some kind of money out of it and paste it on the cm for 50 :twak: :mad:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I understand your motivation and as a rule, selling uber-rare artifacts like this one on a CM would really suck, but to be perfectly honest, anyone who invests their time to help you deserve a chance at the drop. If you are lucky, some rare Regarding Shades scrolls may drop and people will fight over that, but don't count on it.

For raids like this, I always found being part of (or indeed being GM of) a nice and helpful guild to be helpful.

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly... i dont have a guild to ask help from atm, but i luckily do have some friends who i have helped before on artis but they arent enough for this one

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Megga m8 !

Trupo Maker the level 22 runemaster reports services, should gain quite some exp jajajajaj^^^^^^

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Damnit! Now that you've changed your mind, they've changed my shift at work :( I can't make it.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
give me a PM in game either Tia the healer or Enid the skald at around 3:30GMT

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
so...... it this still goin ahead or not ?? oh and btw Megga all the drops are pretty crap tbh - i did the lotto the last time i was in a bg and altho there were about 8-10 rog MP drops none had procs on them and there were only 2 or 3 that had decent-ish stats on them so most ppl will only want the charm itself.

Ill bring zerker + prolly shammy bb as I have the encounter on my SM aswell as all 3 scrolls so will cross my fingers for a good roll hehe

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
Sing up Leopardo rune 50.. i need it. I can get Tolbart like bb, pom5 us and ml7 perfeter (fop)

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
I apolegise to all of not informing u before, that i decided to call the thing off.
I read from a Megarevs FFA thread that there will be EC raids on tuesdays and saturdays ( if i am not mistaken ), so u can all attend there. Again i apolegise if some of u might have wanted to go on the raid today :eek: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom