Erinys Charm

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering if more people need the arti and if we could set up a raid on it together.it's the only thing keeping me of finishing me template:)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to get Erinys, u need atleast 2 pallydins, 2 FOP clerics, theurgist, atleast 1 icey, and some damage dealers. If you've never done it before, expect to fail it the first 4 times :D We will be doing it on Saturday and Sunday morning, u r welcome to come watch how we do it. But to many people in guild need it, for j000 to lotto :(

xcalibre256

Fledgling Freddie
Need it for template, depending on what time you get this arranged for I'm in with my Theurg :)

[Edit cuz I forgot to subscribe]

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, we did JAcinas. Erynis technique, we made up from scratch :D

By pulling named 1 , engage, pull named 2, egnage. Pull named 3, kill em all, then kill the last 3 named all together.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
How many times did you ask how to do them? :p

Sooner or later we'll teach you how to do Zo'arkat too: just a matter of time :)

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
what kind of group setup you had for that technique?

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I have only failed ones on Erinys :p and it was when helping gol :p after I had done it 10+ times :wub:

it ain't that hard, ppl just need to focus for 20 mins :cheers:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
OMG we had 2 silver horns b4 you guys knew about the Zok pet !!!!! we did S Horn for fun, while passing though :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
hehe I have only failed ones on Erinys :p and it was when helping gol :p after I had done it 10+ times :wub:

it ain't that hard, ppl just need to focus for 20 mins :cheers:

Lies !

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Tazock said:
what kind of group setup you had for that technique?

mm the usual. Paladins just need to engage the first 2 named mobs, while everyone else kills the adds. You have to be efficient, or the adds can wipe u out.

Our group setup was different each time, usually made a mage group and a tank group. the tank group had 2 clerics and a theurgist. The last time we had about 12 ish peeps I think, and the Final Boss mob, just wouldnt lose HPs till we absolutely zerged him with pets and gave it our all.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Clipse said:
OMG we had 2 silver horns b4 you guys knew about the Zok pet !!!!! we did S Horn for fun, while passing though :D

Hehe nice brag Zoy :clap:
Wanna count sash's and eriny's before you guys ever got 1 of either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom