Erinys Charm

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Has any1 tried this encounter latley ?

NOticed that one of the named Nebkare is not there ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
thx, but Damn that means we can't take the orb now :< Im doomed

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you just kill him at range and get a repop?

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
No you cant kill at ranged... and you need all the charms to make him port over so you can fight him

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Theodoric said:
No you cant kill at ranged... and you need all the charms to make him port over so you can fight him
nah.

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Theodoric said:

Is there another reason other than high resists that you can't kill him at range? Is he too far out?

Talifer

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
You can swim over the lava with spd+sprint and heal spam :p dunno if you can kill him over there tho :p We didnt have the ppl to take him down when we tried it that way :p So i ended up doing it the normal way and i have never tested if it actually works if you kill him on the island :p

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuc said:
You can swim over the lava with spd+sprint and heal spam :p dunno if you can kill him over there tho :p We didnt have the ppl to take him down when we tried it that way :p So i ended up doing it the normal way and i have never tested if it actually works if you kill him on the island :p
Saw a quote that someone who tried that only got a BoC drop, though I cannot vouch for that myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom