Erinys Charm

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking to do this encounter as we failed to do it in Tolls recent artifact raid, due too it being later on in the night and most people had left.

I'm prepared to lead another raid on it, however I'm worried that there will only be a small turnout or a turnout of casters only, which afaik would not be adequate to kill Samut.

I was thinking of doing a full artifact raid a lot like Tolls, but since his was so recent I was thinking that again there might be a low turnout.

Another Idea was too lead a ML6 raid and do it with that, but I felt a lot of people would feel used and be angry.

Thought of leading a double raid, where if it was a huge caster turnout, that we would do it twice on the different servers, asking people too log more group friendly chars for one encounter, and then vice versa for second. However without being too cynical I wouldn't expect this too work.

I am prepared to put in a lot of effort to get this done, and to do it in a way where people don't feel used (i.e. they would gain from it too), but I'm having a hard time thinking of a good way. I'm also sure there's a lot of other people out there who really want this artifact for their templates.

Any advice or ideas?

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
I can help you just give me a shout in game, I can help with anything should it be artis or mls pre. usually on WoV toons.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The ML6 idea sounds sensible.

If you tell people in advance that you'll be doing the artifact, then people can't be pissed off. Could always pop by battler on the way to 6.9 so the tanks get something out of it arti wise as well.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Wait for 1.88 and the encounter costs around 1000bp.

If you have 2 balanced groups and know what you are doing its quite easy. However as you will probably get 10 level 49 rog casters turning up its not going to be easy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom