Erinys Charm raid!

Tilda

As promised yesterday, here it is!

I need erinys charm, the idea is this, we get 1-2fg of people to sign up here, we do erinys charm for me, I get the charm and am forever in your debt.
The idea is to do erinys charm at 7pm UK time on Wednesday the 22nd.

Anybody who fancies helping would be greatly appreciated, especially those who came on the ML suicide yesterday!! ;)

Group 1

Cleric -
Cleric -
Pally - Lovleyone
Pally -
Theurg - Isindar
Theurg -
Wizard -
Wizard -

Group 2

Cleric -
Cleric -
Theurg -
Theurg -
Wizard -
Sorc -
Theurg -
Wizard -

Group 3

Cleric
Cleric -
Random - Tilda
Random -
Random -
Random -
Random -
Random -

Anybody else who wants to come is also welcome :D

Tilda

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a theurg (Isindar - 46wind, 26 earth), a merc (Jellicoe) or a low-mid 40's ice wizz (Eildara).

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
whenever I try to sort people to do it in game i never manage to get enough people at the right time etc.

Tilda

So what happened to the last one we got for you?

Pure and utter lies, sorry /no respect.

Tilda

As I explained to you in game, i copy and pasted my last post, and didnt realise that it said that, i've corrected it, there was no need to fly off the handle.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
nice edit, shame we saw it before you did that. you had about 2 full groups of people come and do it for you before so you could get the charm and now cos your guild thinks you should play a cabby you want to get some more people to get you the charm. Now if you were arranging a weekly thing where everyone who signs up comes once or twice a week you kill it and you all get a charm thats one thing but you get people to do the encounter for you then they stand round as you walk off with it, if you want people to help you at least you could help them back

Tilda

I'm quite happy to help people do raids too, Larial, I dont know what the matter with you is, but the least you could do is discuss it in game with me, rather than bringing it to the forums, thats hardly a mature approach is it.

Aeva

Banned
how someone is getting flamed for asking thier own realm mates for help is beyond me

Moggit said:
nice edit, shame we saw it before you did that

the fact that he had to make an excuse just so people wouldn't flame him is kind of sad really

and if you think its unfair then why don't you post your own thread? erinys charm does repop you know..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
how someone is getting flamed for asking thier own realm mates for help is beyond me

the fact that he had to make an excuse just so people wouldn't flame him is kind of sad really

and if you think its unfair then why don't you post your own thread? erinys charm does repop you know..

Maybe it's the fact that we came and helped him the last time he did it..
Then seeing a post saying waah I can't get people to help me do this ever appears. What would you think?
It's not asking for help that's the issue. It's putting the words forever in your debt in your help post, then after people have come, helped and got you one, saying no-one ever comes to help me boo hoo help please.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come again - Saveus tried to get help to do it this afternoon but not many ppl came, a couple of other guys have tried recently but nobody came, I need it on my theurg still - maybe as a few ppl have suggested there could be a regular Erinys group made to farm it for the numbers of ppl who seem to be trying to get it recently. That's no criticism of you Tilda at all, just adding to the ideas of others here.

See you Wednesday, J :D

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
im not flaming him for asking it was the fact that the post (before edit) has said that he had never been able to do this before when i know he has posted before and we had gone and done it for him, thats what upset me the most. And tbh if your going to keep on needing to ask for help with the same arti as you need it on several chars the only fair way to do it is to have a run at doing the encounter so everyone walks away with one or have an arti raid where everyone whos attending say one arti they need and that is done on raid and handed to them.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda,

why not organise a fixed fg thingie - then do it a couple of time a week - until all in the groups have gotten one? - i dont need it myself, but would come to help get it for a guildie (isindar)

cheers

Eglarest

Banned
Im happy it didnt dropped on the ML rush, as u used the fucking zerg of ppl doing ML rush (Not Arti Rush for u) for your own benefit.
1 thing, why do you call the post Erinys Charm raid??? :eek2:
A raid is called when ppl go and get the same oportunities to get the artifact imo, not we all do the artifact and we give to Tilda because poor her, she couldnt farm it with the 100+ ppl from the ML rush. :puke: hey, u suck

Oooooh wait sorry, hadnt read this:

Tilda said:
I get the charm and am forever in your debt.

well if u are in forever DEBT (how cute, sniff..) then nothing, go make it and pay your debt with the whole ML rush wich helped you doing Erinys too. you going to have to make a :wanker: to all of em.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Eglarest said:
...we give to Tilda because poor her, she couldnt farm it with the 100+ ppl from the ML rush.

Tilda is a male IRL, not a female.

Eglarest

Banned
Tilda said:
I'm quite happy to help people do raids too, Larial, I dont know what the matter with you is, but the least you could do is discuss it in game with me, rather than bringing it to the forums, thats hardly a mature approach is it.

Ur very nice, u make raid and leave with items :clap: :clap: :clap:

Getting impressed every time u open ur mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom