Erinys Charm for sale

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
As title, selling an Erinys Charm.

starting price: 65plat

increments of 1plat please.

Auction will end Sunday 21:00 CET (24th) (judged by FH clock)
Bids will be done by means of a reply in this thread, not by ingame or FH PMs

Looking for cash mainly, but a combination of rare items/scrolls and money will be considered as well.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Saveus! Don't start that again! Thought we were gonna farm it? ;) Anyway, just to p you off, 67p ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo said:
Hey Saveus! Don't start that again! Thought we were gonna farm it? ;) Anyway, just to p you off, 67p ;)

Gogogog you, and peeps i was gonna do it with, quit game basically. You have every right to bid,

68p

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Small change in rules. From 20.30 onwards, 30 minutes will be added to the auction from the time of the last offer. This is to prevent that people wait with bidding alltogether until 20.59 so that they win this auction and thus snitch away the artifact from under the noses of those that have been actively bidding all along.

Also, several people have asked me about a buyout price. Therefore I decided to set this buyout at 100 plat. Buyouts can be PMd to me via FH as well, if you want to do things anomynously.

AlsoII. minimum increments are 1 plat, higher increments are welcome of course. Just keep them rounded off, so no 1 plat 400 gold, but 2plat.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Erinys Auction Closed

Buyout paid.

Auction closed.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
k, i do not mind so much as a friend of mine got it, but changing rules in middle of thread = bad imo, anyway - you both happy so enjoy :)

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
i might [might] have given 200p - i am really plzd for you Saveus ofc - still I say changing rules in middle of a thread = bad

it doesn't matter i guess, buyer / seller both happy

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
shouldn't have set the buyout price, agree. Was my bad.

Apologies to whoever bid/intended to bid.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Out of interest, I play alb Pryd and i cant see why you paying so much for this. On our server we have a weekly 2fg artifact raid and we do this every time taking about 6-7minutes to do so. Is very easy encounter (can be done by 1fg in 25minutes as long as you know what doing on the charmed mobs).

So how comes with a much bigger population, and with such a large interest in the artifact (which is clear from prices being paid) why doesnt someone take the initative and run raids for this? Hell of a lot easier to spend 30minutes a week for a couple weeks (if run a mod system it fairer on those who always come) to get this artifact then to spend time farming for 100+ plat

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:
Out of interest, I play alb Pryd and i cant see why you paying so much for this. On our server we have a weekly 2fg artifact raid and we do this every time taking about 6-7minutes to do so. Is very easy encounter (can be done by 1fg in 25minutes as long as you know what doing on the charmed mobs).

So how comes with a much bigger population, and with such a large interest in the artifact (which is clear from prices being paid) why doesnt someone take the initative and run raids for this? Hell of a lot easier to spend 30minutes a week for a couple weeks (if run a mod system it fairer on those who always come) to get this artifact then to spend time farming for 100+ plat

Your wrong, if you dont have all the charms @ sebak spawn in 18 minutes the encounter will fu*k up afaik. Then atm we're not playing on the same server. Hope you guys can bring down our prices a bit :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
That extra time is from stacking the nameds, or clearing camps most likely.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Arilinn said:
Your wrong, if you dont have all the charms @ sebak spawn in 18 minutes the encounter will fu*k up afaik. Then atm we're not playing on the same server. Hope you guys can bring down our prices a bit :)

Im not wrong about anything :D The 25minutes include the time needed to kill Sebak with 1fg.

You can do the charms in about 12minutes max with a good fg setup. 5-8mins with 2fg setup. But yes if you dont have it in the apparent 18minutes (it actually closer to 15mins most the time) then you start to lose the charms.

And i doubt we force price of artifact down for the server, most of us that do the raids do it merely because we need artifacts or items ourself so rarely you see a sought after item for sale (You nominate 2 items you want and any nominated item can only be rolled for by them people which stops people rolling for everything). Just was curious as to why nothing similiar is in affect here

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
On our server we have a weekly 2fg artifact raid and we do this every time taking about 6-7minutes to do so.

It takes dedicated ppl my friend ....

Corran

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
Anything.. in that case what are the lottery numbers for this saturday....

:m00:

lol :D

This weeks lottery numbers are .. 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. Bonus ball is 7

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Im not wrong about anything :D The 25minutes include the time needed to kill Sebak with 1fg.

So let me get this straight... you start Eriny's encounter & complete in 25 mins - including a jaunt to Land Of Atum to grab Nailah's robes?

...Samut

;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Roken said:
So let me get this straight... you start Eriny's encounter & complete in 25 mins - including a jaunt to Land Of Atum to grab Nailah's robes?

...Samut

;)

Oops :D Should pay attention to the guys name, but im normally to busy transfering power to the theurgs :D Just went with the name Arilinn stated assuming it was correct. Should of noticed that though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom