erer should this b hear

B

-b5-lunatic

Hello peeps

i got a prob with unreal2003
well its ok playing single mode but when i look 4 a server i get the following error :-

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2002-10-28_01.28]
CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1659 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 (2942)
Failed to bind connect socket
History: FTcpLink::Connect <- FTcpLink::poll <- AMasterServerClient::poll <- AMasterServerLink::execPoll <- UObject::processEvent <- (MasterServerClient Entry.MasterServerClient, Function IpDrv.MasterServerLink.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

also my keys setting change back 2 the defaults , can any 1 shead any light on these 2 questions at all please .....

hears hoping

ps if this is in wrong forum ......could some1 move it the right 1

M

Mr. 47

are you connecting to the internet through a LAN?
have you got the patch?

try reinstalling and/or get the patch!

:m00:

B

-b5-lunatic

no i connect using a dsl line and that horrible green alcatel speed touch usb
funny u say that ;)
i installed the game played on line a ok ....then the patch came out.....installed that .....then nothing no servers or game info page , but if i disable my firewall its ok with the patch but i cant play with out me firewall on........so i un installed it ........then installed the game without the patch and its ok again............what is in the patch anyhow , anything thats is needed .....its a bit strainge as my firewall auto set up a rule 4 unreal ......but with the patch installed it just lockes up and dumps back 2 the desktop , also on a side note ......every time i play i have 2 set up my keys again ........is there a way around this ??

P

potted frog

As for having to reset all your keys and settings , make sure your .ini files aren't write protected - the patch seems to install and then protect them :)

Users who are viewing this thread