Eraser!

F

frella

lol
No it isnt me :)

So no need to worry you will have me anoyying you for a LONG time yet hehe.

Oki and thanks for all your posts your wonderful :)

(p.s)
You couldnt kick me out you love me to much eraser :)

E

--Eraser--

for those who are interessted:
this conversation is about

this thread

hehe:m00:

nah frella, dont feel too save...when i see you making an alt char it will happen this:
:twak: :touch: :flame:

although u re such a lovely person :)
:wub:

F

frella

bah

i am not a nice person!

i am all mean and rugged grrr grrrr see i grrr alot.

Thats me being all mean and rugged geezze :p

Well this is me talking to much coz i dont want to play the game coz its boring me ALREADY as i cant find something i like.

My sorc is boring.
Theus boring

Anyone think of a really fun, easy, and simple class for me to play?

I was thinking cleric.....but hmm.....maybe paladin...? but then there is no pull thingie....sure wizards make things go bang....but i am not sure if banging is my thing....

if i could get to lvl 20 once...just once i would be all happy but thats never gonna happen....opps hehe thats me talking to much again. well have fun guyz.

BTW if anyone has a certain urge to Power lvl me then go right ahead and /send me in game i wont say no :)

M

Motowntheta

Friar all the way, but maybe I'm biased :p

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

make a full juve cleric :) you will always get grps . would be hard to solo lvl but with full juve clerics you get grps all the time .
also if you feel the urge to be offensive by the time you lvl'd high enough to compete in emain at the higher lvl rvr the re-spec will be out here by then i hope so u can take a load of pts out and lob em in smite . same with a friar juve all the way with some in staff and respec it all with respec patch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom