equal teams

F

fr@gma

There seems a reluctance alot of the time while playing CTF on the BW servers, to equal up the teams when the need arises. It tends to make the game one sided and lets face it, it is not sportmanship is it. I know we all like to win but just a bit more consideration wouldn't go a miss would it........oh and bit less blocking of doorways and standing for hours on top of shotguns wouldn't go a miss either!:clap:

O

old.Reckless

If only the world was round :)

Hey, I know whatcha mean but this sorta thing has happened on every team game I've ever played!

F

fr@gma

Counterstrike seems to work well by keeping the teams equal, by refusing entry onto a side with too many players on it. I wonder if this could be incorporated into sof.

O

old.GODh

Both the CTF and the control-modes have a "force join" setting... i am not 100% sure how it works as no server seems to use it :rolleyes:

E

Embattle

Originally posted by frag_ma
Counterstrike seems to work well by keeping the teams equal, by refusing entry onto a side with too many players on it. I wonder if this could be incorporated into sof.

Too an extent yes but some times it seems to go wacko and don't work ;)

T

thorne

You can enable team force in SOF but theres one small problem,if teams become uneven during a game, say 3 people leave at once,team force means you cant swap,you have to disconnect & rejoin. SO basically er stuffed tbh

BUt in SOF since we have so few servers, you can have the best of the best playing first timers. eg just last nite I played in a team of 4 which beat a team of 11

:D

X

Xantaro

I bit of thought by the Raven coders from day one would have saved us many years of grief I think. :p

F

fr@gma

THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY ANNOYING THINGS THAT PLAYERS TEND TO DO FROM TIME TO TIME........I HAVE BEEN IN COUNTLESS SERVERS WHERE THEIR HAS BEEN 2 OR 3 PEOPLE GETTING MURDERED BY ABOUT 10. IT WOULDNT BE SO BAD IF THOSE 2 OR 3 HAD BEEN AWSOME, BUT THEY WERE JUST AVERAGE PLAYERS.

Users who are viewing this thread