Eq2

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=34336

Appologies in advance for spamming this message, but Ive seen posts for Everquest2 in many off-topic forums, so want to ensure this reaches the widest audience. It seems to me that WoW got its own forums as people were spamming messages all over the place where the EQ2 community kept there discussions in off-topic's

Anyway if you have an interest in seeing some forums on FH specificaly for the EQ2 game due to be released this year - post in the linked thread please to show your interest.

[again appologies for spamming this around the off-topic forums, but i know some people only check their own server... llike me hehe]

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like the whole goblin bashing big-breasted elf maiden thing.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I was under the impression that you were into that kinda stuff.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Why would you want a forum for a game which will be the shit? ;/

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Just shit, Coim. Not "the" shit, which would mean that it is good.

Kaoks

Fledgling Freddie
if any1 of u guys its thinking to play eq2 , make sure u got the computer required for that game , ive got an p4 2800 / 1024 ram ati radeon 9200/128 and i can play very bad with the lowest grafic resolution ........... tested with beta

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Kaoks said:
if any1 of u guys its thinking to play eq2 , make sure u got the computer required for that game , ive got an p4 2800 / 1024 ram ati radeon 9200/128 and i can play very bad with the lowest grafic resolution ........... tested with beta

You need to disable shadows, grass, etc cause they are bugged atm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom