Epic xp worth counting on?

O

old.Zarff

Since im 49 now with my skald i was wondering can u count on those 2+ bubs u get from epic that ppl say? i need the epics from 43 and up and i wouldn't mind leaving malm as long as i ding on the epic quests?

M

Mr TNT

be safer if u stayed in malm an dinged then do ur lvl 50 i died a good bit on mine. But i made 0.4 at lvl 50 thats like 13152352bubs :)

T

_tindel_

Zarff I got your ring, catch it before my subscription runs out please.

O

old.Zarff

tindel ta m8 but got 1 long time ago :D wont u renew ya subscribtion :(?

K

klavrynd

i got 3 bubs and a bit at level 48 for doing all epics from 40->48 (viking ones)

J

Jexa

Originally posted by _tindel_
Zarff I got your ring, catch it before my subscription runs out please.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please say you aren't leaving! :(

O

old.Khain

Its 2 bulbs for all parts of the epic. just dont die doing them, not that hard if you get a group of m8s to help you. only one you may die on is the one after you ding 50, if its you that gets ported away. but your 50 then so does not matter that much.

T

_tindel_

im not renewing the account until I think the game will be fun to play again :D perhaps when PvP server comes because
1. most RP crazy people leave standard servers and
2. I wanna try it out too though :D

But mostly I wanna have fun, and the game isnt really fun at the moment. everyone needs a lil' break sometime :D

K

klavrynd

I've seen i have 1 month left as well and if things don't change drastically i see no reason to renew mine as well.

Up to say a week ago i was totally addicted to the game and spent every moment i could spare for it, but prydwen is dying
hibs only move in zergs, if they even do that and middies are a dying breed. I am _not_ pointing at albs as black sheep but it is a big factor

V

Vaci

I also find myself playing less and less of daoc, its lost its interest i think, sick of being zerged in emain among other things.

I think if trying another realm but 90% of all the chars are the same as each other, just with a different coating.

All the changes they're looking at in the next 4months sounds great but i dunno if i can last that long, used to look forward to playing daoc daily but now it feels like more of a chore then anything.

O

old.Zarff

yes emain has become a big zerg zone but instead of do /quit why not try to use both hadrians and odins to spread out the rvr? then hopefully we will get these small grp fights and all back....

T

_tindel_

with all "cs-kiddies-and-l33t-d00ds-itams-plz-powerdudes" daoc sucks yes :)

S

Solid

I consider myself a star crazed item/twing junkie, but I aint a leet cs idiot :( you can differentiate between the two you know.

Anyway I may think of taking a break soon, wanan find out if my SB is fun at 50, but it involves exping the sucker which is the most boring part of this game

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Very Quick
daoc = fucking shit, nuff said

I do love balanced arguments. Was it you that tired to sell your account by saying the game was total bollocks and how you hated it so much? Have you ever heard of counter-productivity?

O

old.Iunliten

First fight was the best in DAoC... and from there it goes downhill.

What was your first RvR fight?

I was in yggdra with my shammie, thought isalfs was enemy players twice. Suddenly someone screamed ALBS at the group channel. I see that 2 death messages was killed by some player name. I ran over, Heart pumping, legs shaking. See some albs, heal a purple mid fighting a purple alb. The rest was an intense switching between keyboards to try to get a dot off; which in did in about the same time the albs where dead. Ooh the memory. Legs still shaking half an hour afterwards.

Maybe we you should do a thread about your first time...

Users who are viewing this thread